Looking for some corduroy pants NT, school me.

when you find em, wear em with

Classic%20Short%20Ugg%20Boots%201.jpg

no George Jefferson

people really dont wear corduroy like that?

i have a Levi pair...i dont wear them often cuz they are a bright color so i dont want people to think i have on the same thing all the time but when done right i see nothing wrong w/them

people really dont wear corduroy like that?

i have a Levi pair...i dont wear them often cuz they are a bright color so i dont want people to think i have on the same thing all the time but when done right i see nothing wrong w/them

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

check urban outfitters or the local macys. they have corduroy 511s. i personally dont wear it; im good with khakis
Same here but more power to you if you can pull 'em off

You can't though

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

check urban outfitters or the local macys. they have corduroy 511s. i personally dont wear it; im good with khakis
Same here but more power to you if you can pull 'em off

You can't though

the ones from J.Crew are on sale, if that's what you're into.  I think they are just Levi brand. not my style but the look can be pulled off.
672tra.png

the ones from J.Crew are on sale, if that's what you're into.  I think they are just Levi brand. not my style but the look can be pulled off.
672tra.png

The Jcrew ones are Jcrew brand....and damn it! Are they on sale now?...I bought a pair at regular price...SMH

Don't see anything wrong with cords...it's a trend that's been out for ages and this season I product that alot of brands are carrying.

The Jcrew ones are Jcrew brand....and damn it! Are they on sale now?...I bought a pair at regular price...SMH

Don't see anything wrong with cords...it's a trend that's been out for ages and this season I product that alot of brands are carrying.

I got 2 pairs earlier this year at the J.Crew Outlet. 
pimp.gif
 (yeah I know they need an iron)

I got 2 pairs earlier this year at the J.Crew Outlet. 
pimp.gif
 (yeah I know they need an iron)

Levi's 511 Cords and Gap straight fit Cords are what I wear. Usually go one size up in the waist so they won't be rock star super skinny tight, mainly for room in the thighs. J.Crew ones I hear are okay. But make sure they aren't the old school grandpa pleated cords. Haha

Levi's 511 Cords and Gap straight fit Cords are what I wear. Usually go one size up in the waist so they won't be rock star super skinny tight, mainly for room in the thighs. J.Crew ones I hear are okay. But make sure they aren't the old school grandpa pleated cords. Haha

Back
Top Bottom