Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

Serious question, how much do guys have to pay for "protection" when they come to LA? I'm talking about rappers, athletes, actors, etc

Serious question, how much do guys have to pay for "protection" when they come to LA? I'm talking about rappers, athletes, actors, etc
most of the time it's just making shot callers part of your entourage and keeping them in the mix of whatever parties or events you are at...

keeping the alcohol and P flowing and just generally making sure dudes are having a good time with you...

If you are paying actual cash ...then you ****** up somewhere along the line

Waka got a pass from the dudes in Bompton right?

I ran with Rude Boi his big homie was Tank from TTP and  the other was Dash.  They all locked up now though.

Last edited:
most of the time it's just making shot callers part of your entourage and keeping them in the mix of whatever parties or events you are at...

keeping the alcohol and P flowing and just generally making sure dudes are having a good time with you...

So say ____ hot rapper came to LA and didn't "check in" or invite these people to a party. What would happen next?

I lived in watts for over a decade and never visited the watts towers :lol:

Have no idea why they're such an attraction.

So say ____ hot rapper came to LA and didn't "check in" or invite these people to a party. What would happen next?
Every set has a click of 100% no hustling, no slanging, pure jackboys ..... If they come across you shining you will be potential food. Better to roll with the wolves than to randomly stumble upon them. At that point you better start shaking hands like Jamie foxx

so if someone from compton is a blood, can they not visit the Watts towers?

Or say there's a killer taco truck that posts up in compton in a crip area, but you're a blood. No tacos for you?

so if someone from compton is a blood, can they not visit the Watts towers?

Or say there's a killer taco truck that posts up in compton in a crip area, but you're a blood. No tacos for you?
1. They can go anywhere they want. Just understand the chances of confrontation are higher in certain areas.

2. Going to that taco truck increases chances of confrontation. Doesn't mean you are guaranteed to get killed if you go there.

The hood isn't tripping off colors like that. In 2015 it's about getting money. If you wearing the wrong color but you came through with the right people then it's not a problem at all. If you wearing the wrong color and come from out of bounce the young ones will press you. Just know where your at and who your with and you can wear any damn thing you want.

I don't know how to embed videos but games first verse I felt was relevant to what yall was talking about.

Last edited:
these people kept me fed when i first moved to socal....

nothing but positive experiences with them.......

insane/babies on the other hand..... :smh: >: >: >:
I used to have some friends from long beach. They were from the A. Wild cats. They would beef with trg and some other hood down there.

from long beach and got nothing but fam and friends from A's :nerd:

Every set has a click of 100% no hustling, no slanging, pure jackboys ..... If they come across you shining you will be potential food. Better to roll with the wolves than to randomly stumble upon them. At that point you better start shaking hands like Jamie foxx

Would a person like Justin Timberlake or Robin Thicke be looked at as potential food?

Or if you want to keep it within urban artists, would The Weeknd or Frank Ocean or Miguel be looked at as food? Do they have to "check in"?

Last edited:
http://streetz945.com/proof/the-breakfast-club-the-game-vs-wackstar/

reminded me of this thread.

Which so called "fake blood" has more clout Game Or Bris Breezy 
laugh.gif

The hood isn't tripping off colors like that. In 2015 it's about getting money. If you wearing the wrong color but you came through with the right people then it's not a problem at all. If you wearing the wrong color and come from out of bounce the young ones will press you. Just know where your at and who your with and you can wear any damn thing you want.
this

you got dudes 14-15 year olds on bikes asking why your car is red or blue

Would a person like Justin Timberlake or Robin Thicke be looked at as potential food?

Or if you want to keep it within urban artists, would The Weeknd or Frank Ocean or Miguel be looked at as food? Do they have to "check in"?
Anybody with money is potential food anywhere in any country....that's just a fact of life (not even talking about hoods)

Checking in is useful if you are trying to portray a certain image and want to be in certain areas without worrying about getting robbed... mostly for people who try to play the thug role and can't afford professional security

this

the only cats getting pressed by teenagers are other teenagers or dudes who look like suckas...

this

the only cats getting pressed by teenagers are other teenagers or dudes who look like suckas...
true 

but the young ones are really suckas for thinking they can hit just anybody up. 

young, dumb...

Like that young buck who murdered that special needs kid because he had red laces in his shoes. Shot that boy in front of his mama.

Its 2015 and Ns still gangbanging? LoL gotta be kidding me right? America is the safest it has every been right now, the crack epidemic been over for quite some time now. These lil punk *** ****** gotta stop idolizing older dudes that cant leave that ish back in that era. That **** looks real corny now, just look at this Meek Mill Drake beef. Meek Mill is somewhat of a street cat right? Dude gettin body by a singing n*****!!!!! Cmon son lets all grow up as a society now. 

Back
Top Bottom