Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

Cali dudes still clutching onto this Blood and Crip ish like its their only culture identity. Yall sound like snoop dogg on the bieber roast. Bunch of grown dudes still wearing chucks and khakis throwing up gang signs. hahaha Lame asf
Dumb talk

Last edited:
My man put his hood resume up. Only thing missing were the references
laugh.gif
roll.gif

hes sounds really upset as well. 

Hahaha yea damn it I'm real upset, y u no let me get down with the west side connection. Trolololol u guys really just confirmed how corny Cali dudes are

If u read my original post you'd see why I posted my story in reply to this other clown. Now the fact you guys are getting offended by what I said only shows me you fools still idolize and glamorize the gang culture of LA. Which I thought was pretty cool when the chronic came out, now looking back and seeing bum *** snoop dogg on TV the past couple years made me realize how corny that LA gang culture is. Look at all ny cats at the top of this page, they know wassup. Too much buns and bread out here in 2015 to even think about that ish. Yall some real wack *** f boys lolol West Side homie!!

Last edited:

Cali dudes still clutching onto this Blood and Crip ish 
Lasty time I checked, NY dudes are still clutching onto this blood and crip ish too...

at least we rep the sets from our own neighborhood...

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Guy talking about glamorizing gang culture but his screen name is crooklyn. You can't make this up :rofl:

Cali dudes still clutching onto this Blood and Crip ish like its their only culture identity. Yall sound like snoop dogg on the bieber roast. Bunch of grown dudes still wearing chucks and khakis throwing up gang signs. hahaha Lame asf

You are right! It is lame and I'm from here n grew up in it but ny cats now carrying the baton like a mug! Ain't most fab's goons crips or wannabe's? Gsc's etc? It's a lot of other crip n Blood sets out there too and some with names from streets we have out here [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's not lame? I think it's more of yall clutching onto to our gangs than anything. Like when yall come out here in these streets n want protection lol ask puff, fab, n them what it do. Hell they be out here more than there getting this good weather n these women. Ny is mad overrated B! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Kettle or pot? I'm not sure [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Last edited:
Gangs are for lazy people. They just want to feel important and a part of something without putting in real effort. Pretty much what the government had planned for black people after they got rid of MLK.....

We cant kill them all but we can make them kill themselves. Im sure some gangs started out positive but it has done more harm to our communities than good.

Last edited:
Im sure some gangs started out positive but it has done more harm to our communities than good.

I agree! I never thought back in the eighties that 20/25 years later the gang culture would have permeated so many different spectrums of entertainment like it has now. The culture is insanely vast now, but I guess you need that to push the agenda.

It went from being looked down upon by the masses especially Caucasians to "hey! We can make money off them! Let's ink em!" *jerry heller voice* or "hey! That's gnarly! Let me be a part n rent this fad then put it back on the shelf at my leisure." *justin bieber voice* [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
Trolololol u guys really just confirmed how corny Cali dudes are

What street dude you know says"trolololol"???

He went from Thug life hard times in lower eastside Manhattan to this real quick.....

This dude aint about dat life....lyin poser self

Yall being trolled
roll.gif

Hahaha yea damn it I'm real upset, y u no let me get down with the west side connection. Trolololol u guys really just confirmed how corny Cali dudes are

If u read my original post you'd see why I posted my story in reply to this other clown. Now the fact you guys are getting offended by what I said only shows me you fools still idolize and glamorize the gang culture of LA. Which I thought was pretty cool when the chronic came out, now looking back and seeing bum *** snoop dogg on TV the past couple years made me realize how corny that LA gang culture is. Look at all ny cats at the top of this page, they know wassup. Too much buns and bread out here in 2015 to even think about that ish. Yall some real wack *** f boys lolol West Side homie!!
Nobody is upset, but you though. You in here looking like a straight certified cornball too.

wgZ1HRl.gif

You ever just pat someone on the head and say "D'awww"?

That's how I feel reading Crooklyn Chino's post.

Can anyone here confirm if Ben Baller is really a crip?  Asking because from what I heard he was exposed for being a Kappa so just wondering if it may be the same as for him being a crop

That was so forced. Look at dude fake smile st 18 seconds in

Back
Top Bottom