Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

Did you just use the Meek/Drake beef to try and make a point in a Los Angeles Gang thread????

Its 2015 and Ns still gangbanging? LoL gotta be kidding me right? America is the safest it has every been right now, the crack epidemic been over for quite some time now. These lil punk *** ****** gotta stop idolizing older dudes that cant leave that ish back in that era. That **** looks real corny now, just look at this Meek Mill Drake beef. Meek Mill is somewhat of a street cat right? Dude gettin body by a singing n*****!!!!! Cmon son lets all grow up as a society now. 

Yes son its very relevant. the point is these boys killing each other over some bull ish is not only sad, its very corny. This not the 90s nobody glamorizing that life style anymore, being a g aint appealing. You aint getting no buns for being a "gangsta". 

Yes son its very relevant. the point is these boys killing each other over some bull ish is not only sad, its very corny. This not the 90s nobody glamorizing that life style anymore, being a g aint appealing. You aint getting no buns for being a "gangsta". 

Those who choose to glamorize that lifestyle will either grow out of it in time or receive a harsh reality check from those who are who they pretend to be. For a lot of young people, it's not something they can just remove themselves from. The "Crack Era" didn't just explode and dissipate. It left a lot of broken families, imprisoned men & women, and babies left to raise their own babies. It's much deeper than that.

Some of yall need to quit trying to make logic of what you don't understand.

Gang banging is wack..stupid...blah blah....I think anyone with common sense knows this by now

You are outside looking in......

How about just not speaking on it?

Not everyone born in those situation just can't suck it up and stay on a path of virtue especially when you have absolutely no one positive to follow as a child.

When your father, uncles, cousins and big brothers are gang members.

If you weren't born in these black and latino men's shoes then don't judge.

Stay in your own fortunate lives and mind ya own business, unless you willing to take a trip to the land and actively try and show brothers another way.

Last edited:

Gang banging is wack..stupid...blah blah....I think anyone with common sense knows this by now

Not everyone born in those situation just can't suck it up and stay on a path of virtue especially when you have absolutely no one positive to follow as a child.

Stay in your own fortunate lives and mind ya own business, unless you willing to take a trip to the land and actively try and show brothers another way.

sugafree-o.gif

in other words....wash ya face b

Last edited:
I've always wondered what life would be like in Mississippi if this state would have adopted the whole Blood & Crip thing. You won't find many of those down here. Think I've only met 2-3 Bloods during my 25 yrs on this earth. Haven't ran across a Crip yet.

facts...the lifestyle aint for me but i got many loved ones that live it. people have  different lanes, it is what it is. 

Bruh, you act like you know me. Im sure you stay gutter free my g. I was born and raised lower east side Manhattan, and then moved to one of the worst housing projects in brooklyn. I lived that life. i ended up doing juvenile time at 15 then later doing more time as an adult. Gun charges and all that. My best friend killed a rival when we was 17 years old. Dont come at me with all that bull ish. I've been stopped and frisked in my hood more times than you can imagine. I know the consequences of the crack era and how it still effects us today. but that doesn't change the fact looking back being a gangsta and a thug was lame asf. Just to let you know i didnt choose that life, living in poverty i was a product of my environment. I aint on the outside looking in commenting obliviously.

Lol, you guys are taking this too seriously... Too many broads out here to be posted up with some clowns in the hood...

Coming from a dude that been there and done that... Life goes on. If you can't change your train of thought you might as well mill yourself because there's nothing left to accomplish

I've always wondered what life would be like in Mississippi if this state would have adopted the whole Blood & Crip thing. You won't find many of those down here. Think I've only met 2-3 Bloods during my 25 yrs on this earth. Haven't ran across a Crip yet.
Da Sip gotta Chi-Town influence with hella GD's and Lords. Never met a blood there while I was stationed down there.

Surprised breezys "goons" didn't go after nev frm catfish lol. Game literally put these cats on with cb, they a bunch of rap groupies.

Surprised breezys "goons" didn't go after nev frm catfish lol. Game literally put these cats on with cb, they a bunch of rap groupies.
They went from game groupies to chris brown. Wackstar used to be in all the old blackwallstreet videos.

I was happy that MS never had Bs and Cs and all the problems that come with it but at the same time the WHOLE state is filled with Gangs tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. They're just more lowkey, more about $$$ and less violent

They went from game groupies to chris brown. Wackstar used to be in all the old blackwallstreet videos.

Trust me I know, disloyal cats smh. Dude is tryin to clown game with all the usual bs yet he was down with him for years.

Bruh, you act like you know me. Im sure you stay gutter free my g. I was born and raised lower east side Manhattan, and then moved to one of the worst housing projects in brooklyn. I lived that life. i ended up doing juvenile time at 15 then later doing more time as an adult. Gun charges and all that. My best friend killed a rival when we was 17 years old. Dont come at me with all that bull ish. I've been stopped and frisked in my hood more times than you can imagine. I know the consequences of the crack era and how it still effects us today. but that doesn't change the fact looking back being a gangsta and a thug was lame asf. Just to let you know i didnt choose that life, living in poverty i was a product of my environment. I aint on the outside looking in commenting obliviously.
Never mentioned you....never read a single post of yours.

We are talking about LA Blood and Crip culture here....you do not apply.

I like how you try and use my post at yourself to try and tell your lil story as some sort of validation though.

Outsiders stay looking for some sort of validation...

"Hey everyone look at me I'm a gangster too!!!!!"

Dats how you look right now.....REACHING!!!!!

Last edited:
Cali dudes still clutching onto this Blood and Crip ish like its their only culture identity. Yall sound like snoop dogg on the bieber roast. Bunch of grown dudes still wearing chucks and khakis throwing up gang signs. hahaha Lame asf

Cali dudes still clutching onto this Blood and Crip ish like its their only culture identity. Yall sound like snoop dogg on the bieber roast. Bunch of grown dudes still wearing chucks and khakis throwing up gang signs. hahaha Lame asf
Meanwhile you posting in this thread for validation from LA dudes though........

Your lower East Side Manhatta/Brooklyn thug life experience is not a factor here....

You wanna be a factor sooo bad

Back
Top Bottom