Los Angeles Rams are coming home thread (1/12)

Hold ya head St Louis....[emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

No thanks. If we have to share, I'll share with the Chargers.

Hoping nobody comes with us. We don't need anyone.

Literally had this ready to go but came here to check if anyone had made the thread yet.

latest

bike.jpeg

[h1]RAMS HEADED BACK TO LOS ANGELES[/h1]
Let's take an unofficial official roll call 
pimp.gif

Been a saints fan for about 15 years but even when we (I mean they) won the superbowl it didn't feel anywhere near the same as when the Angels won it. Always said if we got a team, no matter which team it was, I would switch over. The day has finally come.

CANT WAIT.

the young men have to be pumped coming to LA. But boy, your cost of living is about to get rough.

Now, lets please fire Jeff Fisher, give the saints our 2nd round pick (since we already have the Eagles 2nd rounder), get Sean Payton, and then make a trade for Drew Brees to kick this off right.

Done, done, and done?

we can't possibly have the same avatar. Something will have to change :rofl:

and I welcome you to the Rams contingent.

Last edited:
I literally never go to Inglewood but I'll have to change that in a few years

So for now they're gonna be playing at The Coliseum for now or what?

Last edited:

Yep, the Coliseum. :smokin

Its going to be rough getting to and from the game once they get into Inglewood. Traffic will be a nightmare.

I live like one street away from inglewood and I don't even go to inglewood unless I'm going to the Target on Century and Crenshaw 
laugh.gif
 Nothing to do on that side of town. If that proposal goes through doe...It's finna be lit.

Heard they wanna have clubs, bars, restaurants and what not. Similar to LA Live.

Best part is I'm like a 5 min lyft ride to hollywood park. Gonna be so faded at these tailgates 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I live like one street away from inglewood and I don't even go to inglewood unless I'm going to the Target on Century and Crenshaw 
laugh.gif
 Nothing to do on that side of town. If that proposal goes through doe...It's finna be lit.

Heard they wanna have clubs, bars, restaurants and what not. Similar to LA Live.
roll.gif
Breh

Yeah I'll show the Rams love, I've never cheered for an NFL team before

I live like one street away from inglewood and I don't even go to inglewood unless I'm going to the Target on Century and Crenshaw :lol:  Nothing to do on that side of town. If that proposal goes through doe...It's finna be lit.

Yeah, its going to be its own little city! Kroenke is going to build all kind of crap around the stadium. Its going to be ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom