LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I'm really gettting my mind right to watch this all again. Who is joining me so we cn have new discussions fambs. Stop be fake.

I'm really gettting my mind right to watch this all again. Who is joining me so we cn have new discussions fambs. Stop be fake.
I've watched it at least 2-3 times but I'm down to do it again!

It really is trippy.

I've watched the entire series like twice but have rewatched seasons 1-4 way more times and am use to the flow.

So now imagine watching this show and immediately learning about Jacob, the man in black/smoke monster, and Richard Alpert in the first few eps :wow: Then on top of that the guys who are time travelling. Then right to the Dharma initiative and young Ben.

**** is wild.

Last edited:
It really is trippy.

I've watched the entire series like twice but have rewatched seasons 1-4 way more times and am use to the flow.

So now imagine watching this show and immediately learning about Jacob, the man in black/smoke monster, and Richard Alpert in the first few eps :wow: Then on top of that the guys who are time travelling. Then right to the Dharma initiative and young Ben.

**** is wild.

:lol: I've watched chronological 3 times, but man you making me want to fire it up again

I wasn't too happy with the ending either but goddamn it, it is one of my favorite series. The thread back then was popping off with the wildest theories. Who remembers all the smoke monster theories? And also before they even showed the smoke? Got dudes talm bout giant robots and dinosaurs and Voltron and **** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

This was my favorite TV show on the air when it was running.

Then the last season and finale happened.

This show wouldn't rank on my top 100. Lindelof is the worst and I really hate the show to be honest :lol:

bruh remember when they found the cages and the polar bear **** on this tropic island...lmaoooooooooooooo cats were losing it

where the old thread? I think I want to read through it like a transcrpt while I watch it again. See the og theories from day 1

I will never forgive the last season.
mad.gif

Still don't know what the **** happened.

bruh remember when they found the cages and the polar bear **** on this tropic island...lmaoooooooooooooo cats were losing it
:lol:
My personal moment where I started losing it was the season 3 finale the end, where Jack gets out at the airport and then Kate pops up and jack is like 'WE HAVE TO GO BACK", I remember jumping up and down like OMG and started yelling and cussing "ITS A FLASHFORWARD, ITS A $%$## FLASH FORWARD"

I still consider that finale one of the greatest I've ever seen, first 3 seasons of this show stack up as the best with the first 3 seasons of any other GOAT show

That's why it's still a top 3 show for me all time, when it aired, you literally were waiting till next weeks show, some of those ending were just insane. I feel like if people start watching it, they just won't get the full experience, of how hard the waits were and the anticipation, all the finales had me looking to cryo freeze my body man
:lol:

yeah I'm a super fan for sure

Last edited:
You know, I kinda liked the flash-forwards. Especially 'Yid doing work [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Who remembers when he knocked down that "Other" guy and snapped his neck with his legs all while having his hands tied behind his back [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

This show was GOAT season 1-5 it's like I was hooked and couldn't stop watching, but then towards the end the storyline got wacky.

I only watched once, but I remember binge watching and fiending to get answers.

I did not watch during the original airplay, but show was still the business until season 6.

:smh:

F lost and f lindelof
you son of a *****

No no no no no..

Thank god I didn't start watching this show from day one and had to watch week to week and season to season

I played catchup during a period of like 2 months during school I only had 4-5 hours of obligations for the whole week (watched all the office up to the point and the first 2 season of heroes too)

I think only the last 2 seasons I actually watched on a week to week basis, maybe last 3

But I was in hard once I got caught up I was in hard.. Went back and read all the episode write ups talking about all the little details and the potential signifigance of a book that was shown for a split second on a table and all that shhhh

They suckered all of us about some BS plan and how they were going to deliver answers.. And just couldn't deliver

F them.. I wish I just stopped watching before the last season or so.. Maybe 2.. I try to block out the bad and act like that shhh didn't happen

Last edited:
the lost thread was great. i'd be watching the show then post during commercials. finally got around to dl the chronological version and that'll be my main watch after ep 12 of mr robot. one of my favorite, most memorable scenes was

There was so much random ish they found on the island. A smoke monster too. They didn't even need to take drugs to hallucinate and see stuff.

I totally forgot why the guy from Last Samurai was on the island and what his people were doing. I need to read up on that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom