Lottery Scratch-Off Prizes

guy i work iwth won 25 grand off a scratcher. most i ever got was like 20 bucks. bought some buddha with the proceeds.

Won $100 off a $10. Used the winnings and bought $100 worth of the same scratchers and some different ones. Ended up getting like $30 back.

No clue if you guys remember but I've posted it multiple times.

My buddy and I bought 2 $3 scratch off tickets. They were bingo tickets and I remember the exact date it was September 3, 2010.

I bought the tickets. My buddies ticket hit jackpot

It was 30,000.! We went CRAZY!!

Taxes took away a lot but we both took home 10,500 each!

Just a amazing experience

My buddy and I bought 2 $3 scratch off tickets. They were bingo tickets and I remember the exact date it was September 3, 2010.

awesome..........

yea taxes kill them scratches and lotto in general

ive gone in on tickets a few times with some ppl i know.

If only i could hit that win for life id be good. I think its like 60k a year for the rest of your life here in CT. Thats a nice little bonus lol

^Soooo you bought the tickets and split it 50/50?

My buddy and I had been buying tickets for a while and we always had the "if you win let's split it" type of agreement. Sometimes he'd get some tickets and vice versa. Anyway, I just went into the gas station to get beer and I just bought two #3 tickets. The one I scratched I won my money back, and the won he did hit the jackpot

$20 ehh....

Bought the Monopoly one yesterday thinking I was gonna win
laugh.gif
mean.gif

won 200$ on a 20$ ticket never won more than that though. PA lottery already got that back, I play a couple tickets a day. 

thats cool man but yeah i think 30% is too much for the state to take in taxes. 10 grand is still good money though. In other news i hit a set of numbers(ny lottery game, not a scratch) and got $500 the other day.

fugazi always makes me laugh. Not sure why.

The best way I figured out as of lately, is to go to the lottery site and see which tickets hold the better odds and has the least amount of winners for it. This will give you some what of an advantage over other people who just walk in and purchase any random ticket. 8)

My buddy and I had been buying tickets for a while and we always had the "if you win let's split it" type of agreement. Sometimes he'd get some tickets and vice versa. Anyway, I just went into the gas station to get beer and I just bought two #3 tickets. The one I scratched I won my money back, and the won he did hit the jackpot
Good ****!

dont think ive ever won off these, do pretty good in vegas though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom