Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

Wear and tear, if you can afford to buy a $1500 purse, you can buy multiple $1500 purses. Rotate them and maintain them. It's just like our kicks. I don't beat my air maxes by wearing them everyday. 
My gf has 25 designer bags, never had any situation. My sister has 30 bags and had to send 1 back for repair (the fancy zipper broke), they didn't fix it right, she gave them an earful, and they reimbursed her. 

And, yeah LV CS is hit or miss just like any retail outlet. I been in their with a suit and tie on lunch with no service, I been in their with gym clothes with great service. And, vice versa. 

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.

roll.gif
QFT

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Wear and tear, if you can afford to buy a $1500 purse, you can buy multiple $1500 purses. Rotate them and maintain them. It's just like our kicks. I don't beat my air maxes by wearing them everyday. 
My gf has 25 designer bags, never had any situation. My sister has 30 bags and had to send 1 back for repair (the fancy zipper broke), they didn't fix it right, she gave them an earful, and they reimbursed her. 

And, yeah LV CS is hit or miss just like any retail outlet. I been in their with a suit and tie on lunch with no service, I been in their with gym clothes with great service. And, vice versa. 
Does LV even make multiple messager bags.  And if they do how you going to rationalize owning multiple messager bags.  As said before they all do the same thing.

Thats like saying if you have the money you should own 4-5 ps3's.  You don't want to wear one out so you rotate your Playstation's every once in a while.  It just doesn't make much sense.

But OP hopefully you get it resolved and i hate when people judge you based on how rich they think you are.  I always run into this being a young professional.

I've had horrible experiences with LV before on multiple occasions. I have stopped buying their products because of it. LV has been subpar as of late anyway. Gucci > LV - BY FAR.

I'm not going to go into length about what happened, but LV is wack. Spend your money somewhere better. Buy a Tumi bag and never worry about anything breaking. I've had 2 Tumi laptop bags. One for over 6 years and one for over 3 years. Both are in very good condition, without anything ever breaking or tearing on them.

For $1500 it better self repair T2 style. You tool, buying a bag for that much
pimp.gif
Its not like u're dropping an extra 50k to get an M3 instead of a Hyundai, it's still just a +@$@$!# bag with a different design. Gotta love the sheep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Does LV even make multiple messager bags.  And if they do how you going to rationalize owning multiple messager bags.  As said before they all do the same thing.

Thats like saying if you have the money you should own 4-5 ps3's.  You don't want to wear one out so you rotate your Playstation's every once in a while.  It just doesn't make much sense.

But OP hopefully you get it resolved and i hate when people judge you based on how rich they think you are.  I always run into this being a young professional.
He can just go buy another one man. He clearly has the money and it should be no problem at all. But it sucks he was treated that way by a high quality brand. If I spend 1500 on a bag(which I would never do even if I had it like that), those folks better respect my business and help me whatever way they can.

Sure we all like sneakers, but have you guys ever just dropped by a store and bought a 1500 dollar shoe that started falling apart in less than a year? I didn't think so......

Originally Posted by blaxoid

For $1500 it better self repair T2 style. You tool, buying a bag for that much
pimp.gif
Its not like u're dropping an extra 50k to get an M3 instead of a Hyundai, it's still just a +@$@$!# bag with a different design. Gotta love the sheep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Agreed. You really can't compare 1500 to sneaker shopping. If I drop 1500 on shoes, its gonna be at least 6 pairs of shoes and they will last me a while and still be in good shape.

Look, I'm a reasonable guy. If it's quality stuff then I dont mind paying extra for the quality & a label.

However, as OP has shown, the quality of the product is just as %$!% as the 'Messenger Bags' I buy from K-Mart.

Hopefully this will learn some of you consumer focused NTers to put your money into something that's worth it.

you know how much exotic i can get for 1500 out here
eek.gif
i hope you get robbed..nvm, you already did
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
jp
wink.gif
..good luck with that bro

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

you know how many hours you've could have tossed a ****** for with that kind of money?
seriously, the funniest thing i have ever read on nt.. how #%#@!%$ random was this?
roll.gif

Can't say that I have, but I had a problem with my Coach bag and they issued me a full refund on the spot no questions asked. If I had wanted to keep the bag, they would have given me a 40% off coupon towards another purchase.

I did experience a few problems with my Chloe bags though, but it was a metallic bag and those are faulty by design
smh.gif
Since I had purchased it from Italy I just sold it off without trying to go through CS.

OP ... i would suggest u look @ another brand ... i looked at LV stuff and they got some good designs but at the end of the day i got a great TUMI messenger bag at a 1/5th of the price that will last me longer than your bag did.

buy what you like, buy what you can afford. i don't mind spending good money on a bag. if you're gonna use it alot it will more than pay for itself. if you're buying it just b/c well then thas a different story.

LV customer reps aren't the nicest people imo, i haven't had any issues w/ them though. and that glue is uncalled for, so i would be heated.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.
laugh.gif
RIght. A "man's purse" at that.

He knows it was a bad purchase deep down inside so that is enough for me.
pimp.gif

Sid Vicious/Luger, good work in here man.
pimp.gif

$1500 for a man purse...
indifferent.gif

What is the world coming to with dudes buyin purses now...
smh.gif

Some lame +!# _  in here. Who the %$%$ are you to tell another person where and what to spend they're money on? What if he has the money to spend on it? What if he has a good paying job and can afford to buy himself nice things? Dirtballs. Step your lives up.

Yeah, this IS Niketalk, where everyone has wears Timex watches, silver chains, and Hyundais. Some of you need to get real talking about buying for the brand. If those Jordans were Reeboks, you would pass.

Something is only worth what you're willing to pay. Would I buy a $1500 bag? No, but then again I wouldn't buy a $60,000 car either (not right now, at least). And if I did, it shouldn't mean that I should be subjected to poor customer service, or racism. Come on, you're better than that, I hope.

I hope that some of you crusaders start fighting the good fight inside a lot more threads, like the car thread, or the jewelry thread, or the video game thread. TONS of wasted money in there. Why pay 300 for video games? Get that ball in a cup for 4!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Get real.

A video gaming system serves entertainment value.

A PURSE is nothing but an accessory

I wouldn't dare compare the value of each. Yea, one might mean more to one person more than someone else, but we are talking about a damn accessory that is traditionally for females at that. I won't even get into that part.

OP, what are you trying to accomplish with purchasing a damn brand tote bag? Are you trying to get praise from others? Are you trying to make people think you are on a certain economical level? What are you motives with that purchase? Be real with me.

Can you answer it without throwing a question back at me as your answer?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Sid

You're a hypocrite. Why do you spend $180-$200 on a pair of kicks when you can buy a pair of kicks for $15-20?
definitely not da same....

try balling in 15 dollar kicks
laugh.gif

there's NO reason you spending 1500 other trying to impress other people.
There's NO reason you should be trying to drop 10 stacks on a Jesus piece when you live in a box.

The fact that it's a purse is a different argument, one that I'm not making. I'm with you there. I'm just talking about the expense of the item.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, what are you trying to accomplish with purchasing a damn brand tote bag? Are you trying to get praise from others? Are you trying to make people think you are on a certain economical level? What are you motives with that purchase? Be real with me.
What else would be the purpose? If he wanted to blend in with crowd he would have bought a Jansport, right? That's why people drive Ferrari's and wear Rolex watches. They need to let people know how much money they have.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Sid

You're a hypocrite. Why do you spend $180-$200 on a pair of kicks when you can buy a pair of kicks for $15-20?
definitely not da same....

try balling in 15 dollar kicks
laugh.gif

there's NO reason you spending 1500 other trying to impress other people.
There's NO reason you should be trying to drop 10 stacks on a Jesus piece when you live in a box.

f09j5d.gif

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

The fact that it's a purse is a different argument, one that I'm not making. I'm with you there. I'm just talking about the expense of the item.

What else would be the purpose? If he wanted to blend in with crowd he would have bought a Jansport, right? That's why people drive Ferrari's and wear Rolex watches. They need to let people know how much money they have.
I know the reason, I was just wondering if he was going to admit the reason. I mean he can't use the usual, "It is better quality" argument here since his purse broke on him.
laugh.gif
. That is usually their first line of defense when defending crazy purchases. "Quality"
ohwell.gif

Sucks to hear...why dont you take it to the 5th ave store? i believe they can fix it in store for you, also try to hassle them for some sort of credit...although if that is your sole purchase there that will probably be difficult, ive never had a problem with LV always good exp. i wouldnt recommend a lv messenger though...for a relative similar price, goyard/hermes ...much >*

A video gaming system serves entertainment value.

A PURSE is nothing but an accessory

I wouldn't dare compare the value of each. Yea, one might mean more to one person more than someone else, but we are talking about a damn accessory that is traditionally for females at that. I won't even get into that part.

Can you answer it without throwing a question back at me as your answer?
Well I don't know about OP, but I'll answer for me personally.
In a sense, yes I am trying to get praise from others. Girls LOVE it. Black/white/hispanic, whatever. As soon as I walk into a room, I get looks from every girl.
That's something a lot of y'all will never understand, & I only rock with LV accessories right now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
When I'm really right, I'll upgrade to clothing and bags.
As long as I've taken care of everything else, (school, bills, rent) I'll spend my extra money however I damn well please.

Back
Top Bottom