Louis Vuitton customer service:Update,my bag was replaced free of charge!! NT=Broke Haters

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Yeah, this IS Niketalk, where everyone has wears Timex watches, silver chains, and Hyundais. Some of you need to get real talking about buying for the brand. If those Jordans were Reeboks, you would pass.

Something is only worth what you're willing to pay. Would I buy a $1500 bag? No, but then again I wouldn't buy a $60,000 car either (not right now, at least). And if I did, it shouldn't mean that I should be subjected to poor customer service, or racism. Come on, you're better than that, I hope.

I hope that some of you crusaders start fighting the good fight inside a lot more threads, like the car thread, or the jewelry thread, or the video game thread. TONS of wasted money in there. Why pay 300 for video games? Get that ball in a cup for 4!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Get real.

First off whats wrong with timex? I got a military timex from j.crew and its awesome.Second, the price should match a better product. A ps3 has many more functions then a cup in ball. A fine quality bag can be bought for 300 1/5 of the price and hold up better. He is a fool.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

A video gaming system serves entertainment value.

A PURSE is nothing but an accessory

I wouldn't dare compare the value of each. Yea, one might mean more to one person more than someone else, but we are talking about a damn accessory that is traditionally for females at that. I won't even get into that part.

OP, what are you trying to accomplish with purchasing a damn brand tote bag? Are you trying to get praise from others? Are you trying to make people think you are on a certain economical level? What are you motives with that purchase? Be real with me.

Can you answer it without throwing a question back at me as your answer?
Well I don't know about OP, but I'll answer for me personally.
In a sense, yes I am trying to get praise from others. Girls LOVE it. Black/white/hispanic, whatever. As soon as I walk into a room, I get looks from every girl.
That's something a lot of y'all will never understand, & I only rock with LV accessories right now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
When I'm really right, I'll upgrade to clothing and bags.
As long as I've taken care of everything else, (school, bills, rent) I'll spend my extra money however I damn well please.

Girls love accessories??

How you mean though...y'all talking about purses over coffee or this !@%# getting you ({}) ??

StaXX wrote:
In a sense, yes I am trying to get praise from others. Girls LOVE it. Black/white/hispanic, whatever. As soon as I walk into a room, I get looks from every girl.
That's something a lot of y'all will never understand, & I only rock with LV accessories right now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
As long as I've taken care of everything else, (school, bills, rent) I'll spend my extra money however I damn well please.

What is something that we don't understand? That some women like and go excited over a man with expensive taste? What isn't to understand about that exactly?

Some of us just don't think it is worth it. Meaning we don't need to do those thing to get that extra attention from women.

I can't understand why you think that is some sort of exclusive information.

Are dudes in here really trying to justify the use of a purse by a man? If you EVER see me with a bag it's a backpack and I'm at/on my way/leaving school.

100% fake....

and way to purposely fit the wallet and key in the camera shot......for future reference, next time you want to take a fabricated picture, with product placement...people usually leave their keys and wallets...together.....

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
What is something that we don't understand? That some women like and go excited over a man with expensive taste? What isn't to understand about that exactly?

Some of us just don't think it is worth it. Meaning we don't need to do those thing to get that extra attention from women.

I meant a lot of y'all don't understand getting girls.
And trust me, I definitely don't need to do extra things to get attention from women. I just like it doing it.

Smedroc- Yes. Girls coming up to me asking to see my belt always leads to them feeling my abs, which leads to me getting #^$$&.

StaXX wrote:

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I meant a lot of y'all don't understand getting girls.
laugh.gif

Seriously
laugh.gif

Are you seriously going to say luring women in by using flashy objects is REALLY getting girls? I mean technically it is, but how can you believe it is a skill to use that type of bait to lure them in? Somewhat sad if you ask me. But use whatever you need to sue to get what you need to get. But you can't feel good about yourself when it comes to GETTING GIRLS if you need to resort to buying expensive items to suck them in.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Yeah, this IS Niketalk, where everyone has wears Timex watches, silver chains, and Hyundais. Some of you need to get real talking about buying for the brand. If those Jordans were Reeboks, you would pass.
Not sure what NT you're on but we only wear rolex watches, platinum chains made by ben baller, and drive M3's and you left out that we only date models

100% fake....

and way to purposely fit the wallet and key in the camera shot......for future reference, next time you want to take a fabricated picture, with product placement...people usually leave their keys and wallets...together.....

laugh.gif
^ thats what i was thinking... i mean the story sounds kinda far fetched...LV has always done right by me at least-

and
roll.gif
@ gucci quality being better than LV

also good job on getting the attention you wanted...this woulda been maybe 3 posts in the high end thread...but instead its like 10 pages in general
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ some of the arguments in here.

Are some of y'all GENUINELY upset because he spent all that money on a bag? Like, really? Why does it matter? Is it your money?

Just because YOU don't see the point in paying that type of money, doesn't mean everybody feels the same way (nor should they).

Time to start paying attention to yourselves...

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

First off whats wrong with timex? I got a military timex from j.crew and its awesome.Second, the price should match a better product. A ps3 has many more functions then a cup in ball. A fine quality bag can be bought for 300 1/5 of the price and hold up better. He is a fool.
This is America, price almost never equates to better product. Nothing is wrong with Timex. It takes a VERY strong person to look at the Rolex, then look at the Timex, and not select the Rolex.

This argument is tired though. you already know the answer to your question.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

laugh.gif
@ some of the arguments in here.

Are some of y'all GENUINELY upset because he spent all that money on a bag? Like, really? Why does it matter? Is it your money?

Just because YOU don't see the point in paying that type of money, doesn't mean everybody feels the same way (nor should they).

Time to start paying attention to yourselves...
Why do we have to be UPSET though?
grin.gif

I'm not justifying him paying $1500 for a MESSENGER bag (not a purse) but LV is known for quality (& expensive products) If I bought that & it broke/ripped/whatever...I would expect them to give me the same quality in fixing it which lured me to buying it...

You my manz OP...so saying u aint gon buy anything from them again is pure BS...
I'll put a check on it that you'll have some LV b4 the year is out...

100% fake....

laugh.gif
^ thats what i was thinking... i mean the story sounds kinda far fetched...LV has always done right by me at least-

and
roll.gif

also good job on getting the attention you wanted...this woulda been maybe 3 posts in the high end thread...but instead its like 10 pages in general
smh.gif

co-sign...son had his key chillin on the opposite end of the table, trying to make it look natural......and who the F uses messenger bags anymore??....COMEE ONNN MANNNNN

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

That's what you get for buying a $1500 purse.
This sums up the thread.  Nothing else really needs to be said.

I'll leave my two cents.  The OP is one big %%% dumb $%$%.  Seriously 1500 on a BAG.  I wonder if women laugh at you when you wear it while they were their knock offs.

A video gaming system serves entertainment value.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A PURSE is nothing but an accessory[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wouldn't dare compare the value of each. Yea, one might mean more to one person more than someone else, but we are talking about a damn accessory that is traditionally for females at that. I won't even get into that part.[/color]

OP, what are you trying to accomplish with purchasing a damn brand tote bag? Are you trying to get praise from others? Are you trying to make people think you are on a certain economical level? What are you motives with that purchase? Be real with me.

Can you answer it without throwing a question back at me as your answer?

I knew you'd eventually crawl in here with your usual gender ********.

As previously mentioned, i'd never spend that kind of money on a bag. I think we both agree there.

Where we definitely don't agree is bolded in red, where you go out of your way (yet again) to turn this into a gender discussion.

First thing you need to understand is the difference between a MESSENGER BAG, and a PURSE. You thought you were on to something but the truth is, you're not.

Second thing you need to understand is that, a bag if used as it should be, is NOT an accessory. It's a necessary piece that HAS and serves a functional purpose.

Third thing you need to understand is that, MESSENGER BAGS have a long and established history that dates all the way back to the Ancient Greeks and Romans. 

In this day and age, we call punks chickens as a way of ridiculing them. We don't call aid punks chickens because they're in fact, chickens--biologically speaking. This form of ridicule is a product of our culture.

Just as well, we call MESSENGER BAGS purses only to ridicule the masculinity of the men who carry them. It's merely the product of our OD masculine U.S culture. It's not proof that a MESSENGER BAG and a PURSE are one in the same.

Got it?

Are you seriously going to say luring women in by using flashy objects is REALLY getting girls? I mean technically it is, but how can you believe it is a skill to use that type of bait to lure them in? Somewhat sad if you ask me. But use whatever you need to sue to get what you need to get. But you can't feel good about yourself when it comes to GETTING GIRLS if you need to resort to buying expensive items to suck them in.
Then why ask the question?
laugh.gif
I'm only in college fam so wearing these items gets you instant @##.
But as I said, I really don't NEED these items. If I take my shirt off, it's usually a wrap so I feel great about myself.
But don't worry, I'll continue to wear my items and do me.
It's sad that you worry about what other people do with their money.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

100% fake....

laugh.gif

and
roll.gif

smh.gif

co-sign...son had his key chillin on the opposite end of the table, trying to make it look natural......and who the F uses messenger bags anymore??....COMEE ONNN MANNNNN

What do you mean who still uses messenger bags? What is the issue with using a bag to carry your items to work? You lost me there man.

Back
Top Bottom