LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Latest pick up.
tongue.gif

cb615849ea785ca6c9d5aedf6f0e0356ce0afda.pjpg
6d835e464490e60674a15b46a6349435190181c.pjpg
576254e4fee727535c4ae5df14f9135f7b506e1.pjpg

Got a couple posters too. Holiday cleaning FTW.

c07357984af3ee2a76f85d30ab1cb9ffa86f7f2.pjpg

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

Originally Posted by McLovin69

ATCF shirts are lookin nice. If you ever incorporate the Boondock Saints into a shirt, I'll be the first to cop! I like the Bardstown road shirt idea too, I'll probably get one if it gets finished

Work is killin me with gettin on here as much as I use to. Anyone used Craigslist before? I put my car on there yesterday hoping to get some hits.
I was actually going to suggest a boondock saints shirt. that would be nice

Petition for ATCF Boondock Saints tee? haha I would love it.

I need a We Run Louisville shirt too, where can I cop?

Duke escapes a close one today

Its on baxter next to spinellis. Im working on getting em in wild and wooly ,ultra pop ,and ear x tacy
devil.gif

IF anyone else has any connects hit me up.

FINALLY! Sickest shoes ive copped in a while. Now I need the white/blk/reds. Keep these old school high top b-ball shoes coming PLEASE!

de825244b5e5c79c5bfa50e6938de8c204e2733.pjpg

Pick ups over the weekend, just a little something.

73fdw1.jpg

2rgyr2o.jpg

Grail:

hratsk.jpg

303bpcz.jpg

2ik5i6w.jpg

Sorry for the OD on the Concord pics!
pimp.gif

ooh okay. i remember seeing them in the Jordan section now. These pics make them look very nice. Might have to check those out in acouple weeks.

Your collection must be getting insane Corey. whats the story with the 1's this weekend? I don't feel like going through the entire thread.

Chew it's getting a little better, slowly but surely. lol

I read the 1's are a limited release; but they may be easy to obtain, not real sure to be honest. Haven't really kept up with them either.

Around 220 on the bay is what i've seen the 1's go for.

Nice pick up's corey. Those 11's look very nice. What did you pay for them if you dont mind me asking?

The 1's are sick, i would have copped if i wouldnt of went out and spent 1500 on a new tv last week.

Joe if your interested, i have 2 pairs of jordan shoes stands i will sell you. I can take photos if your interested. 1 set is higher than the other, you cansee them in photo below. Or if anyone else is interested, hit me up and we can work something out. I never use them.

Just get the things they sell in footlocker, champs, and foot actions that stops creasing. They're essentially the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom