LOUISVILLE, KY heads

No idea. but I do believe this weekend is another 50% off.

Hit me up via pm cuz my phones messed up for the time being.

^^^ I would be normally but not after the way we're finishing the year. I don't think it's worth it to freeze my *** off for them right now. I wentto the last WV game at Papa John's. Me and my friend had tickets in the WV section....it was crazy.

^^ the black out game? i was there, i think i might have been one of the first 10 people storming the field after we won lol

Info for anyone who cares, Nike will finally be releasing the Air Yeezy's in the spring of next year. So is anyone else as excited as me? lol

^No
tongue.gif

Really though, price will be rediculous right along with the hype.

I know nike is releasing a shoe in the spring called the RT1 that looks like the yeezy alot, i hadnt heard anything about the yeezy releasing though.

Is the 50% confirmed?

^^ True that. So much has changed, this is the first time in about 6 years I really haven't payed much attention to UL Football. Call me fairwhethered butI just can't sit and watch a program get destroyed. Ball State would kick our *** this year. Ball State is my second favorite college, I have ties there.

I hate to see Zeller's freshman year go down the drain like that. It was just instinct for him to brace his fall like that. Being from Indiana, I wasreally pulling for him down there.

^ yeah that sucks, but atleast it wasnt an intentional foul, u could tell harris was going for the ball. He should still be a freshman next year though, idoubt they will deny him a medical redshirt.

^^ yeah, this is coming from a UL fan btw. but there are alot of UL fans, UNC fans, and many UK haters that are saying it was a dirty play, but watching thereplay Harris didnt even foreal touch him. Zeller hit his hand on the backboard which looked like it made him turn and land weird. It wasnt Harris fault. Butit is just bad luck for Zeller, and like you said there is no way they could deny him a medical redshirt.

really? I guess the pictures you had made it look nice, but your right it probably looked different when actually made. shirts look nice btw

Originally Posted by Hondo33

D, would i be petty if i said go TARHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif

yeah thats messed up rey, its aight man our day is coming, billy called me asking if i wanted to come handle the rock, said his players cant get it up thecourt.

PORTER DOES NOT NEED TO BE IN THE GAME!!!! PERIOD.

Back
Top Bottom