LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Louisville Sneaker Showcase

Coming July/August 09
pimp.gif

The time is coming...

Fixed lol. You know what I meant.

I will explain a little later, gotta head to class right now.

PONR, Ill go buy the movie and send it to you. I saw it the other day for like $4 at BuyBack DVDs. It came out late 1999 or early 2000, but it was a limitedrelease. The movie only became a hit by word of mouth. It has a huge following now actually, the sequel is being film now.

thats awesome. i get off work at 4:30 AM so I will be heading straight to the mall

and i seen that commercial on the Jordan forum, sickkkk commercial. seeing MJs clips never get old.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Whats he movie called? I wanna check it out....
The Boondock Saints. Check a local Buy/sell/trade kind of store and they will probably have it

Originally Posted by McLovin69

Eezy, your alma mater had a nice victory last night and they were shorthanded

yeah my boys are doin their thang this year. I have big expectations for them.

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Originally Posted by McLovin69

Eezy, your alma mater had a nice victory last night and they were shorthanded

yeah my boys are doin their thang this year. I have big expectations for them.
Until tonight, they lost to Silver Creek. I never saw that coming in a million years. I know AJ is out but still.

DMoney - Hood is a player. His team is awful though, they should have never lost to PRP but lost by one. Hood had to guard the center position, break the pressthen give it to the PG because his PG couldn't handle at all. Missed his dunk though.

Siva's game was sold out. He was missing half his team. Ended with 14pts,5rbs,3assists,1 block. Kentucky gyms are so small compared to Indiana. I can'tbelieve they have this thing at Fairdale.

I didn't even bother going to get the pack. In Evansville they only get 1 size of each and I'm not going to camp out for some shoes.

Instead I bought myself an early Christmas/Birthday gift on Wednesday. A 46 " Samsung LCD tv.

Recently I've kind of lost interest in the Jordan releases, especially with their lack of quality. I wish I would've passed on some of the earlierpacks, I have only wore my Carmines once and never wear the CDP X,XIV,XVI or XVII.

The Hyperdunks are the best shoes I've bought in a long time, they look great and are very comfortable.

The next shoe I plan on getting is the white/red LeBron VIs those look dope.

Anyone pick up the pack this morning?

i feel you gator ! i love the hare 7's but i have only wore them a couple of times, same with the carmines.

sounds like you got a nice pick up though in the 46 inch
smokin.gif

i passed on these, i thought about pickin up a pack just to sell but its not worth it.

still debating on what im going to do with my eminem 2's ?

^
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
you got the eminem 2s. damn I tried to get um but they sold out sooo quick. and yeah I got the pack today, got to the mall around 6 or soand had no trouble getting my pairs, even talked to Joe for a little bit.

Champs wasnt to bad, but Footlockers line was insane. Glad I picked the right entrance to go in
smile.gif
lol

I went to J- mall with yungmoney12 and was first in line at finishline. I picked up a pair for chewy, also didnt get to make the trip with corey to get thepremiere 23s, hes currently holding down line spots 3 and 4 in memphis City Gear so hes pretty much got em on lock....hope he doesnt get frostbitten....tuesdayis a long way away. Good Luck!!!!

Mike-Im debating on the Eminem 2s also, keep em, or sell em and try and get the 23s????

Back
Top Bottom