LOUISVILLE, KY heads

just talked to corey, he is having a blast !

im happy for him and his pops.

i will try flight club, even though i know it will be impossible.

Its my first pair of XI and XIIs so overall I am happy. I am gonna try and grab the Spiz'ikes, hopefully they dont sell to well because I am gonna try topick them up sometime after xmas. When do the XX3s go on flightclub? 12 AM Tuesday morning? I am gonna try to get them, even though its probably impossible.

Got these today....
348235945.jpg

348235948.jpg

348235949.jpg

348235951.jpg

Those eminems are dope. Shouldnt have slept. I ahvent got to compare the countdown XI's to my 2001's yet. I think you ruined it for me D.

Let me know if you plan on getting rid of those II's

nice D, some next day air huh.

mine finally shipped and i will have them tomorrow, so much for 2nd day air.

Corey, lets see those 23's

Good lookin out today Joe, Devoures (idk how to spell it, or say it lol) didnt have the black/blue, but they had the red/black in his size, and they had thewhite/cement ones in my size lol 2 for 120$ so I got a nice deal on um. I've never been there before and I was very surprised by what they had. Laser 1s instock still if anyone was wanting to cop.

Man i was oh so close to gettin them 23s on Flight Club, i hit process order and it just wouldnt go anywhere man i thought i had em. Oh well. Tomorrows anotherday.

yup 60$ a piece, I dont know what sizes they have left, but I know they had the white/black, red/black, and white/cement in atleast a couple sizes. might wantto check that out Joe.

^^ yup Devoures has the black/red low phats. Go check it out, 2 for 120$. I had never been in that store until last night and i must say i was impressed.

^^^They always run 2 for $120 around Christmas time every year. I believe its on forces as well.

I dont have what everyone is waiting for *cough* Corey, but these are pretty dope.

I guess you guys know what im doing with my pair !

Back
Top Bottom