LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

If anybody has a size 15 Champs at jmall probably does. they got 73 pair the guy told me, so give them a call and see. if not you may just have to go with nike.com or eastbay.
i appreciate the look-out. they had 2 of em total & when i walked in about 8 am they had one left.

Got 2 pairs of Space Jams this morning, both size 10.

1 for me and I'm gonna sell the other to a friend that missed out.

Damn Chew. I thought for sure you would be on these.

I snagged two pairs this morning at Champs in J-Mall.

This release was real crazy. I had mine locked up but got out in it for fun since Christmas releases are usually big. This one reminded me of how Jordanreleases used to be.

Here's my pairs. '01's are DS, picture makes them look a lot more yellowed than they really are.

2yn48c0.jpg

Trying to unload these 4 pairs I have quick.. Just needed needed some extra cash and what better time to take advantage of that..
laugh.gif

I leave fore jamaica tho in 5 days, so i hope there still "hype" around these when i get back..

I would like to take this time out and say Merry Christmas to all of my NT here in the Ville and outside the Ville,may you and your Familys and friends have asafe and Bless Holiday.And if you have been blessed then help some one that has not been blessed.
smile.gif

So did anybody get anything nice for christmas? I got some much needed cash....a uk jersey....some gift cards to texas roadhouse ( cinnamon butter rolls ftw )

Those rolls are
pimp.gif

But mainly cash for me, aside from the usual deodorant, socks and cheap @## cologne my Grandma gets me every year
laugh.gif
she means well.

Originally Posted by AyVee323

cheap @## cologne my Grandma gets me every year
laugh.gif
she means well.

My fiancee's grandmother got me some Stetson!! I was drunk when i opened it and was splashing it on and i kept huggin her grandmother all night.

Besides that i got a much needed lawn mower, blu ray player, george forman grill, gift cards out the wazoo, and a jar of moonshine.

Best gift was watching my son open his presents from santa (who almost didnt get them wrapped because he got shmammered the night before).

smh at the UK team shop site...i tried to call and place and order for the black UK2K shirt since it says that they ship to military APO address and imcurrently stationed in Japan...and the lady tells me they cant do it that it doesnt allow them to put AP in for the state..

D, did you get a Wall jersey? All stores seem to be sold out. Makes me think they aren't restocking because they are planning for the new unis. Hopefullyagainst Louisville.

^ ive been trying to find a wall authentic for the last week, everyone is out....i did get a patterson authentic in white though but i want a blue one, if notwall then id take a pat. If u come across a blue wall authentic an a large snatch it up for me or let me know, i heard nike was out of the checker boardpattern lol. But i hope they sell the new unis to the public.

ME! I have two pairs of kicks on their way. One should be here in the morning, the other should be here early next week. Anyone want to guess on what they are?I know some people in here already know what 1 or both might be but oh well lol

^^^I believe I have another pair on the way also. Lol

Mike Posner in Lexington February 6th. I'm in there.
pimp.gif

Whats up Louisville NT?

I figured before i just started randomly posting in here i should introduce myself to those that haven't met me.
My name is Miles Mitchell. I have only been in the shoe game for 2 years. I am 17 years old and am a senior at Manual highschool.
Always been fascinated by kicks, but havent had the means to afford until i was around 15... Wear size 10.5-11.5 and always looking to add to my collection.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom