LOUISVILLE, KY heads

hey miles I wanna be the first to say welcome to NT & welcome to the board. most people in here dont know me so i'ma keep it that. i also startedreally collecting my kicks when i was around 14-15 when i got my first job.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

^^^But you know us. Smh at that.

im sayin! im still tryin to figure out who this badboy dude is
laugh.gif
I always wonder if we have met or not, but I have no clue.

thanks badboy...even though you kinda got roasted, but its all good.

and everyone really interested in nice local hip hop. my friend is brand new... i just added a thread in the music forum for him and its getting good reviewsthus far. he goes to school with me and is just trying to get his name [[matt clemons]] out there. the thread is called NEW ARTIST. Lupe Inspired. check itout!!! Tyler is a witness already if you don't believe me

Good to see some new faces. I don't know but a few of you now. I remember when there was only 3 or 4 of us posting in here. For any Cats fans, I justedposted a ton of UK stuff in the pick up thread. If anyone knows anyone with the vintage denim authentic jerseys for sale, holler at me.

Hey Chew, why the #8 on the Cal shirt? Is that for how many tourney wins he has had to erase from the record books?
tongue.gif

I think Coach Cal being there is all a money thing for UK. Think about it, when UK gets all these wins taken away, they will have to do the UK2K thing again,so all the shirts that they sold this time they will prolly sell again cause UK fans are arrogant enough to buy them again. So by doing that UK doubles up onthis whole thing.

Originally Posted by kicksfor3

I think Coach Cal being there is all a money thing for UK. Think about it, when UK gets all these wins taken away, they will have to do the UK2K thing again, so all the shirts that they sold this time they will prolly sell again cause UK fans are arrogant enough to buy them again. So by doing that UK doubles up on this whole thing.

hmmm...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^^Kicksfor3 is joking bro. Lol.

And yeah chew there were just a few of keeping this thread up back in the day lol. When posts used to be about what full court had just gotten in and LS'sjust started to release. Time fly's. Now it seems most just lurk. Glad to see the sneaker culture in Louisville has grown and is continuing to grow.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

^^^Kicksfor3 is joking bro. Lol.

And yeah chew there were just a few of keeping this thread up back in the day lol. When posts used to be about what full court had just gotten in and LS's just started to release. Time fly's. Now it seems most just lurk. Glad to see the sneaker culture in Louisville has grown and is continuing to grow.

now only if streetware would catch on, then we might be onto something.

I am guilty of lurking. I have not been buying shoes lately because im tired of paying for crap, plus i have just about every shoe i want, with the exceptionof 2 that i will be getting later this year.
smokin.gif
Plus i dont go that manyplaces to wear them all. I have to wear steel toe's to work.

Not to mention i just bought a new house and car, so i cant afford shoes like i use to. I still like to check to see what everyone is up to and see what youguys are picking up.

Mj you never let me down with your pick ups, you are going to have to build a seperate garage for your shoes soon right?

Its good to see a lot of new screen names popping up in here.

btw i would like to thank richiecotite for getting this thread started. I have been visiting it since day one.

^^ Im in the exact same boat as you. It's one thing when you have a paycheck to blow, but buying a house and car tightens up the extra funds. Not tomention JB has been putting out junk, Ive really had no desire. The only thing I bought last year was Penny II, SC's and space jams. Only waiting on thebordeaux and im probably finished

Welcome back Hanhaze....been a while sir. I completely understand about the house and car. Since I don't have to worry about that currently I'm livingit up while I can. Although I never really wear alot of my shoes unless I'm going to the mall or something. I've been getting my sperry game up as oflate. To lazy to rock anything to school especially somewhere like Spalding ha.

Although I just turned in my application to UK last night. We'll see.

Chew I still want to see your collection I know you've sold a lot but I know you have heat still.

I'll never forget when you I txt'd you during the fire red V release and you came in and bought all 5 size 10's we had left. You even came in theday the flips and fire reds dropped and bought 3 pairs of each. Lol.

Now if we could just get Spoos to come back and post some funny stuff.

So I've been talking about it for a while but I believe this year is the year for a Showcase. I feel as though we have enough of a movement in the city andstate of Kentucky to make it happen and put us on the map.

I'm going to need everyone to come out of the wood work for this, including all lurkers.

-yungmoney12
-SPOOSMAN
-chewvenile
-chetti mon
-Hanhaze502
-hondo33
-YungVanus1
-tylerhundley
-PonrinthisWGM
-dmoney23444
-kicksfor3
-milesofmiles
-bigsteeg
-badboy1188
-sunnsupreme
-lilpro4u
-cadillacflow
-chetti mon
-gatorb807
-jayizill21
-parliaitin

-May have missed a few names.

2010 Louisville Sneaker Showcase

I am aiming for it to be around the end of the Summer or early Fall. That way people aren't on vacation or away for school yet.

Gotta find a hotel in a good location for everyone, somewhere not out of the way

It will be in a big room usually used for meetings or speeches...etc.

I was thinking $5 admission fee and $10 for a raffle ticket.

The raffle idea is still being thoroughly looked at on what will be raffled/given away

Not sure on the price for a table to display probably around $25-$40.

Possibly a DJ

This is really just to bring everyone out who loves this culture that we are all apart of. Lets everyone see what everyone has. You know how it goes.

Details are in the works. Of course I will need some help promoting. I plan on making a post here in the Midwest forum once it gets closer, creating a facebookgroup for all KY sneaker heads, hopefully get G-Roc from the shoegame to post the flyer. Then i'm going to need it to be spread by handing out flyers andword of mouth. I already got some one who is gonna make the flyer when it's time. We can make this a huge success or let it be a bust. I see it being greatturn out though. Of course I'm going to try to get some sponsors for the showcase as well.

Please give me feedback and idea's. They are all welcome. I want to make this the best possible.

Mjmvp23

you know i'll help you with whatevery corey and all ur ideas look good.. but you did forget about me up there
mad.gif
laugh.gif
jp its all good.. but yeah u know the number so let me know fam.. i know a couple DJs that would love the exposure they could get from this so theycould probably do it for a good price if any at all..

i heard about this. thanks for adding my name to the list. i would also help with whatever. great idea getting G-roc involved. I'm sure Matt from Corporatewould come down as well.

and Chew, hanhaze, and all you guys with multiples instock. I stay looking for some flip, cement, and true blue 3's, cement 4's, grape v's, steelgrey X's and any other X's XI's or XIII's sz 10.5 to 11.5. and i'm a big SB fan... the old, nice looking sb's. (nothing from this pastyear)lol

I still lurk everytime I get on NT.

Im in the same boat as DMoney and Hanhaze bought a house this summer. Just bought a new car today.

I did pick up the White/Red XIIs and SpaceJams recently. Waiting for Columbias or Concords.

Your idea for the Showcase sounds great Corey.

I need $2000 dollars haha. Dont wear any of these anyway. all size 11.5-12 most vnds

purple blazer sbs ($80
aqua 8s (size 13) $150
pippens blk red $100
battleground fp3s gold $50
hares $150
carmines $150
raging bulls $150 each
uptempos neon $110
acg af1s $50
spiridon af1s $50
cdp 2s $120
9s $130
10s $120
13s $100
16s $100
17s $90
12s $160
01 bred 1s $200
wht grey pink structure triaxs' $50
lebanon blazer sb $50
concords $75
wht blk aj 2009s $100
blk pennys 3s $100
neon am90 boot $60
wht penny 2 $100
air primo mid nike boot $30
wht cmnt prod 2 hi $90
gold fp1s $90
dooms $200
angel devil lows $70
pigeon prod 2s $60
blk lance mountain blazer sbs $80
wht grn and wht red mettalic 1s $100 each
17+s croc $150
hot lava 95s $70
orange lance mountain blazer sbs $70
freshwater griffeys $120
volt griffeys$110
grant hill filas $40
blk prod 3 $100
turf trainer (barry sanders) blk %50
wht chrome 9 low $70
orange/freshwater/sportred 95s $110 each
azg red wht $80
azg wheat $150
olive 9s $150
wht pink atc 2s $60
blk bluw zoom flight n96 pennys $50
blu/cmnt supreme prod 2s $80
pewter 1s $80
zoom flight 95 wht blk carbon (jkidds) $60
am90 current moire blk $60
mcdonalds hyperdunks $60
godzilla barkley cb 34 $100
cb 92 blk purple barkleys $100
cadbury prod 2s $50
terra humara brwn ornge $50
air diamond turf (deions) gry ortnge $50
blk ylw wht gr blazers (size 13) $30
chicago 23s $100
wht grey 19s $150

hey cory, lemme know if u need a hand getting things together and u forgot me on ur list lol, in case nobody rmembers. this is charlie, havnt been on in awhile

Back
Top Bottom