LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Pon hit me up on my cell,yes i do know the owner of ear xtacy we go way back before you were born.
laugh.gif

Hey Joe, did you get the shirts yet that you were gonna get for us? I wanted the white one. Let me know and I'll get with you this weekend.

Pon i like the Ali but please don't put that bad language on the back that would be very disrespectful to Ali and it will get you in alot of trouble.

Louisville needs to play Kyle Kuric more, we stunk it up today tho. We needed a loss tho, humbles them hopefully. We have a loss like this every year, lastyear it was Purdue and BYU.

I'm likin the ATCF shirts except the F bomb on them, I can't rock that to school or in public man! Im still pushing for the Boondock Saints shirt too!

I agree McLovin69 the ville needs a lost like this to get there head straight.every time the press starts ranking them high they get the big head and play pisspoor ball,they need to go home and read what the press will say about them now. VILLE FAN FOR LIFE.
pimp.gif

Louisville needs to learn how to rebound, and fast.

Not really too worried about a loss in November anymore, it seems like they lose to a weaker team every year early.

hey guys I haven't been on here in a while, but i just wanted to say happy late thanksgiving and hope everyone had a good one.

Pon, whats the deal with the feather on the characters heads? Am I missing something? The F-bomb wouldnt be so bad if you spelled it with symbols: **$!#n,otherwise I would drop it.

49 to 0 at halftime? Kragthorpe pull your head out of your a#%. I haven't ever witnessed something like thisbefore, it's ridiculouse. I 've seen paraplegics play better defense. I'm so pissed right now words can't describe it.
mad.gif

^^^ the sad thing to me is that i expect it now. i dont even get mad anymore and that says a lot considering a UL won/loss used to decide my mood for the week

Joe, I read on the Jordan forum some champs were doing 30% off and that was including the new XX3s and CDPs? is this true because if so I will be hitting themall up today! lol also the Jordan forum said the release date for the XI/XII has been moved to the 20th and the spiz'ikes have been moved to the 24th. IDKif it was confirmed or not though.

I can and will no longer defend Krapthorpe, until I see some results. 49-0 at hafltime is unacceptable.

I'm not the type of fan who expects 12-0 or 10-2 every season. But, c'mon we should be better than this.

Pon keep us updated on the shirts. Want to grab a few. you should put the site you can order from in your sig.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Joe, I read on the Jordan forum some champs were doing 30% off and that was including the new XX3s and CDPs? is this true because if so I will be hitting the mall up today! lol also the Jordan forum said the release date for the XI/XII has been moved to the 20th and the spiz'ikes have been moved to the 24th. IDK if it was confirmed or not though.
yeah the release dates have been moved up.

Do they have the white,black and red Hyperdunks in Louisville yet. They are a Champs exclusive and say "that aint right" on the sole

^We didnt get em gator.

Chew thats a good idea thanks.

Tyler we do have a 30 off this weekend no idea on the exclusions.

Originally Posted by Hondo33

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Joe, I read on the Jordan forum some champs were doing 30% off and that was including the new XX3s and CDPs? is this true because if so I will be hitting the mall up today! lol also the Jordan forum said the release date for the XI/XII has been moved to the 20th and the spiz'ikes have been moved to the 24th. IDK if it was confirmed or not though.
yeah the release dates have been moved up.
Yeah I found that out yesterday, a better marketing move by JB.

Back
Top Bottom