LOUISVILLE, KY heads

D i will be getting them too. My first pair of Spiz'ikes and I am actually REALLY excited about them for some reason. I know Finishline in Jmall got theKings County ones so they will probably get these as well.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Whos stores are getting the spiz'ikes? I cant believe it but i actually like the grey pair.

Deveroes, confirmed. Pretty sure the store down there will have them.

How crazy will the 11/12 CDP release be in Louisville.

I went to Evansville today where I usually get mine at and they are only gonna have like 10 pairs dudes are talking about camping out.

Gator, come to Louisville for um, Champs is getting 200 of um, and i am assuming Finishline, Footlocker, FA will be getting them too.

200? wow. i think footlocker said they were getting like 60 in mens....Finishline usually gets the most.

Champs is getting 200 of um
That is definitely false info. Finishline and Footlocker are the biggest JB seller's in that mall......Champs used to be, but they have fallenoff recently.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

That is definitely false info. Finishline and Footlocker are the biggest JB seller's in that mall......Champs used to be, but they have fallen off recently.

it might be false, but thats the # a champs employee gave me, they could have been exhagerating the number or something, but thats the info I was given.

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

^Mos def but thats what Trevor (our DM) told my manager. Maybe he was mistaken or something....

thanks for confirming that for me Joe lol i knew people would question 200 packs but at least we were both told that lol

Which mall do you guys usually go to Jeffersonville or St. Matthews?

If you can't tell I've never been to the Louisville malls.

^^^Gator we go to Jefferson Mall on limited release Jordans, not Jeffersonville lol. Joe, they should pop up on your manifest soon and show how many you allwill receive.

did anybody in Louisville get the low phat 1s? for some reason my little brother loves them so I thought id get him the blue/black ones for xmas. but idk whereto find um at.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Champs used to be, but they have fallen off recently.

Only store that would get close to 200 would be finish line in jeff, and that would include kids, and honestly i don't see them getting thatmuch.

okay guys i am working on a shirt for a contest, and I am using a lyric that says "Shoes on my feet sweeter than sweet peas" so my question is.. whatshoes should i use?

i was thinking some kind of XIs, spacejams was my first choice. yall have any shoes that would be better??

^^ i was just gonna color the lyrics blue or red and then but some HEAT on it. but im not sure what yet. the shirt will probably be black, so i was thinkingmaybe some columbia XI or some UNC colored Js or something. Not sure yet, just thought id see what yall thought. Since its a contest for the Cool Kids, thatstheir lyric, and i was going to put them on the shirt with some heat on their feet to match the lyric.

now that i think about, their name is the COOL kids, so I am thinking about some COOL grey Jordans?
smile.gif

"Infra red spike lee jordan number fours, Bow for a second then I pause for applause" from their sonfg"One, Two" Or "Homie not a wackbrand on me, size 10 Jedi's Obi Wan Kinobi." also from "One, Two"

You could put the Mars IV's on it or the Jedi SB Dunks

hm not bad. i assume you listen to them? i had only heard Black Mags. I also heard a lyric from them that said.

So hold on, we could roll to the other side/
Side of my dome is a zone you could never find

and i was gonna put the side of the dudes head on the shirt, with a target on it lol. im knew at this, so hopefully Joe will give me some pointers, but thecontest deadline aint til Jan 1st so i got a couple of weeks. thanks for the help though MVP.

Whos stores are getting the spiz'ikes? I cant believe it but i actually like the grey pair.
My fault D, I didn't get a chance to holla at ya cuz it was off the hook today. We are getting the spizikes. FYI

Originally Posted by Hondo33

My fault D, I didn't get a chance to holla at ya cuz it was off the hook today. We are getting the spizikes. FYI
Yeah im sure its gonna be like that til after christmas, Lemme know when they come in id like to see em in person first.

Back
Top Bottom