LOUISVILLE, KY heads

aight guys, been working on this for the contest or whatever. it aint done, i still need to find some nice pics of Mars IVs to add to their feet, but I thoughtI would see what yall thought before I put more time into it. Let me know what yall think guys. Joe your the expert on this subject, what you think? lol

j7xppd.jpg

the words dont look right to me as well. any suggestions on how to make them blend/look better?

for anyone who hasnt seen the XI/XII pack in person yet, the Champs in St Matthews mall has it in their display case, just ask someone who works there to getum out and let you "examine" them and they should let you. They are very nice IMO.

^ I think the 11s look like garbage, well compared to the 01 pair....im gonna beat mine into the ground so i can keep my 01 pair DS.

JB, PLEASE NO MORE PACKS!!!!

I'm probably going to try an '01 DS pair soon for cheap since everyone is trying to get rid of theirs.

Joe, did you see the e-mail today? It said employee's get 30% off orders on the phone on ccs.com. I was pissed because of course, Nike SB is exlcuded aswell as Supra. That sort of defeats the purpose.

It's been a while since I'm actually going to the store and get a pair of J's on release day.

What's going to be the bast place to get the XI/XII pack sz 10.5 or 11? Finish Line J-Mall?

And I'm probably the only person in the world who wants the XII's more than the XI's (already have 3 pairs). But, I guess you can never have toomany black/red XI's.

Pon, we need this shirt. You could have the guns on the indians head or something. Search ggogle images for boondock saints.

28219ph.jpg

A heads up on the Deveroes end.

Only getting 96 packs as a whole company. And only 2 stores are getting the Spizikes ('Ville not one of them)

Oh well.

Only getting 96 packs as a whole company
That's horrible, every store down here will have them that is a mall based retailer. Even Foot Action in Mall St.Mathews is getting 12 packs.I can't believe on 96 as a whole.

I haven't checked yet on the Spizikes but thanks for the heads up.

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

Pon, we need this shirt. You could have the guns on the indians head or something. Search ggogle images for boondock saints.

28219ph.jpg

No disrespect to the idea or anything like that, but ive never even heard of this movie.

nevertheless

a couple more fr the archives...

beauty tee
5be25f6487e2e7245f1aa48222fc922a06f0d0a.pjpg

normal tee
fdb35c2342d0e1c874bc50b8ae0f574dce3171b.pjpg

all feedback appreciated like always

^^ I'm just throwing out ideas pon. I was just thinking it would sell like hotcakes if you were getting your shirts into stores on bardstown/baxter. Seemslike a movie that speaks to that crowd.

I like the manson shirt, but it kinda creeps me out. When can we get the frankenstein and alice wonderland shirt?

^ Never in my life would i wear a charles manson shirt, i guess thats just me....ill stick with the ones i said i wanted. How bout a GOONIES shirt?

Joe check your PMs bro. And also I could never wear a shirt with Charles Manson on it
smh.gif
Goonies shirt sounds pretty good though

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ I think the 11s look like garbage, well compared to the 01 pair....im gonna beat mine into the ground so i can keep my 01 pair DS.

JB, PLEASE NO MORE PACKS!!!!
cosign....both of those joints are a let down. straight garbage
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom