LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I had the denim cons as well with the blue denim Ron mercer jersey. it was crazy. I love the new black ones though.

if someone could find a pic post it here.

man, i was google-ing earlier today at work and there were a couple articles that came up that had pics of the jerseys. but the articles were like "Hallof Shame--Ugliest Uniforms in Sports History," etc.
grin.gif
i guess a lotof folks thought they were hideous, but i was digging them back in the day. my cousin said he still has the jersey & shorts set in his closet back at hismom's crib. i told him to let me see it if he can find it...

i like the black uni's they wore today, but black is also signifies death. bad color choice for today's game, imo. if they want to bring thatchampionship spirit back to the program, they should bring back the denim jerseys. we should start a petition or something,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Cad- why does it say edoted by jacob 108 times???? Whos jacob lol.

It's all related the tv show Lost. Jacob is a character, 108, 815, & 9/22/04 are all related to the show.

The 2K9's still haven't grow on me. I got my kids a pair thinking I would want em too.... but no luck.

I NEED a pair of those Foams!!!

^ Dude i just realized I told you to email me earlier this week and I forgot about it and havent checked my email all week. I will get back to you tonightthough with them pictures.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Recent Pick Ups, been a while

k2k7l4.jpg

More in the coming weeks.

Oh yeah......GO CARDS!!!

I need those 14s got the kid some now I have to have them. I love that color on there.

2f23550548f4e8707d3b5ddbaa2536ee7835099.pjpg

I was gonna get him some 2009s too but if you have a chance look at the crib version of the 2009s. Worst shoe ever.
ohwell.gif

^ The best part of the 09 is that blown glass part.. and on the baby version, idk what i could call that. it looks BAD.

Nice Pics Tyler.

Joe, I had the Oxides back in Elementary School, like 3rd grade. I had to get them again, especially for the price.

The infant crib version doesnt even have anything to resemble that part. The emblem on there is a diamond (if you could call it that) of silver paint and idkwhat the heck the material on them is.

How do they feel on your feet Joe? Could you compare them to another shoe? Also I heard that after the 2009 that drops in April, JB is scratching the shoe.. nomore CWs. I hope it aint true because the shoe could actually be nice in the right CW.

They feel pretty good not really like any other shoe I can think of off top of my head. They run pretty big. I havent actually worn them yet put tried them on.

What did you pay for them Corey? If you dont mind me asking...

Back
Top Bottom