Ludacris Baby Momma requests 15k a month for 2 year old;Ludacris claims he made 55k in 2013

Paul Walker was suppose to be a "brother" to these two dudes yet their out here lying to the courts blaming his death for their misfortune...

Family, huh?

Shameful.
mean.gif

Paul Walker was suppose to be a "brother" to these two dudes yet their out here lying to the courts blaming his death for their misfortune...

Family, huh?

Shameful. :smh:

Idk if you can blame Luda when he has such money-hungry BM after his money. Idk what Tyrese's deal is though. He shouldn't be broke.

roll.gif
  I refuse to believe this!!  But funny nonetheless

7 racks a month
mean.gif
   Even if you spent 3k on a cool house and car, you still got 4 left over to do what you want.

Women that receive child support that high should have to pay taxes and show proof that the living expenses of each child is worth that money, chicks out here laying on they backs is the reason this country is in debt lmao

A millionaire blaming the hold on one production as the reason he can't afford child support? Tacky

Not all rappers are millionaires...it's a lot fake balling rappers. A lot of them are struggling. The image ppl see in the videos and pictures are only an illusion.

I done smashed raw prolly 10,000x and I only have 1 child and I actually let loose in her that 1x. I don't see how these fools not intentionally get these bops pregnant. All you gotta do is pull out. How hard is that? Not that I raw dog random women but a girlfriend yes I do.
not everyone is close to infertility.

Women that receive child support that high should have to pay taxes and show proof that the living expenses of each child is worth that money, chicks out here laying on they backs is the reason this country is in debt lmao

What's easier, changing a child support system or a man displaying self control?

At the same time tho y it's gotta a b da mans fault she opened them legs too tho

Eeny meeny decisions, with precision I pick or
Make my selection on who I choose to be wit' girl
Don't touch my protection, I know you want it to slip
But slippin' is somethin' I don't do, tippin' for life
That's like makin' it rain every month on schedule
Let me tell you, get your parasol umbrella
Cause it's gonna get wetter
Better prepare ya for the C support
She supposed to spend it on that baby but we see she don't
"Ask-ask Paul McCartney, the lawyers couldn't stop it"
"Slaughter-slaughterin' of them pockets"
"Had to tie her to a rocket"
Send her in to outer space, I know he wish he could
Cause he payin' 20K a day, that ***** is eating good
Like an infant on a double D titty, just getting plump
Cause you miscalculated the next to the-the last pump
"Dump-dump in the gut, raw from the giddy up"
"Better choose that right one or pick-pick the kiddies up"

Eeny meeny decisions, with precision I pick or
Make my selection on who I choose to be wit' girl
Don't touch my protection, I know you want it to slip
But slippin' is somethin' I don't do, tippin' for life
That's like makin' it rain every month on schedule
Let me tell you, get your parasol umbrella
Cause it's gonna get wetter
Better prepare ya for the C support
She supposed to spend it on that baby but we see she don't
"Ask-ask Paul McCartney, the lawyers couldn't stop it"
"Slaughter-slaughterin' of them pockets"
"Had to tie her to a rocket"
Send her in to outer space, I know he wish he could
Cause he payin' 20K a day, that ***** is eating good
Like an infant on a double D titty, just getting plump
Cause you miscalculated the next to the-the last pump
"Dump-dump in the gut, raw from the giddy up"
"Better choose that right one or pick-pick the kiddies up"

Big-Boi speaking the gospel :smh:

Team Rae carruth solves these problems.

Not srs on the raw carruth part but don't knock these government funds dependent, at their case workers office every day trying to max out every penny they can get from the child support system hood boogers up in the first place.

Smash, flush the condom down the toliet and go watch some old power rangers episodes afterwards.

Dudes out here acting like birds.....as much as the birds.

So many ways to avoid this **** but these simple ************* keep making the same mistake.

Back
Top Bottom