Ludacris Baby Momma requests 15k a month for 2 year old;Ludacris claims he made 55k in 2013

Too bad all that money is gonna towards her

Why is it that all that famous dudes get in these situations? Im far from rich but i strap up all the time

Even my ex of 4 years i used the glove on after a scare in the beginning. Common sense man

Id rather feel less pleasure with the Jimmy than get a girl preg

I done smashed raw prolly 10,000x and I only have 1 child and I actually let loose in her that 1x. I don't see how these fools not intentionally get these bops pregnant. All you gotta do is pull out. How hard is that? Not that I raw dog random women but a girlfriend yes I do.

I done smashed raw prolly 10,000x and I only have 1 child and I actually let loose in her that 1x. I don't see how these fools not intentionally get these bops pregnant. All you gotta do is pull out. How hard is that? Not that I raw dog random women but a girlfriend yes I do.

I always wonder that too but there has to be something else to it. They must be taking matters into their own hands...literally. Just make sure to wipe that mess your self rather then thinking she would.

Is dat really his bm
Russ-Troll.gif

Sorry to be off topic. But OG vid to this
:nerd:

Relax your limbs bruh, why you mad at the woman? Luda is the simple ***** that decided to drop that million dollar check in her stomach.

He too old to be making these type of mistakes
before you put your cape on, im just bothered by the system that allows kids to be used as meal tickets...

a child's parents should provide equally.... she throwing down 15 racks a month too?

and for all we know they were using protection..... act like y'all had some *** before or took a health class.... neither condoms nor birth control are 100% effective

Last edited:
Dudes fade away timing must be all wack

Man some women are out of control. A homie told me this story that still haunts me at night

Dude belly flopped in a girls mouthpiece.
Went to wash up
Came back and shorty was playing with herself

Imagine a celeb.

How Luda claim he broke and he chilling courtside on All-Star weekend? He couldn't pawn them tickets for a few hundred to help with the bills?

fellas when you get rich, freeze your little ones and get a vasectomy.

there should be no way baby mommas should be pulling in child support like job salaries.

one would think this would be like...common sense by now. rule of thumb. 15k a month?! wtf?

Hold up! A 2 mo old? Hasn't he been with that African lady who is in med school for a couple years now?

Why is dude saying he made post officer courier money though!?

Smh straight despicable lyin

Lay on your back lotto.....stop nuttin in these ****  few moments of pleasure lifetime of headaches smh

before you put your cape on, im just bothered by the system that allows kids to be used as meal tickets...

a child's parents should provide equally.... she throwing down 15 racks a month too?

and for all we know they were using protection..... act like y'all had some *** before or took a health class.... neither condoms nor birth control are 100% effective

I ain't saying its right because it isn't but all men should know better at this point.

Not like he ain't have a badder ***** at home either, no way to feel sorry for him.

Even if you get married it doesn't mean this **** ain't gonna happen...divorces happens and that once good ol wife turns into one of these chicks

Back
Top Bottom