Lunargrand

seems like 50% off at outlets also

anyone spot any ivory or poolside wingtip at outlets please hook it up

Cole Haan @ Americana at Brand in Glendale, CA will be having 30% off almost everything (includes Lunargrands) on Black Friday.

i was just coming in here to post this! i believe it is EVERYTHING in the store. they're also doing PRE-SALES and will charge your CC on Black Friday. I already bought/reserved both combat boots and the fatigue longwings....all size 7 which is my true size in Cole Haan lunargrands and I currently own about 8-10 pairs. happy shopping!

seems like 50% off at outlets also

anyone spot any ivory or poolside wingtip at outlets please hook it up

CH outlets are weird with how they word their sales sometimes. 50% off may also mean the prices would be 50% off the MSRP and not 50% off outlet prices.

CH outlets are weird with how they word their sales sometimes. 50% off may also mean the prices would be 50% off the MSRP and not 50% off outlet prices.
i agree. i could be wrong but i think it's just their misleading way of advertising their outlet prices and not necessarily a sale.  that said i did get a "vip" postcard in the mail this week good from 11/29 - 12/1 for an extra 20% off everything at all CH outlets. not sure if this was widely distributed or if I just have a shoe-buying problem, but I'm sure they'll give you the extra 20% off anyway if you tell them you got a card in the mail but just forgot it at home.

Im surprised they havent dropped a "camo" boot version yet..... seems everything is getting camo'd these days!

Does anyone if the premium outlets in Florida have the lunargrands?

So the Black Friday deals for Cole Haan will be 30% off regular stores. Does anybody think that waiting for the Combat boots to go to the outlets will be a better deal? Do you guys think the Combat boots will make it to the outlets?

My local Cole Haan outlet finally got the milkshakes and grey/yellows in.

Why does it have to be winter. :frown:

Edit:

They were 30% off, but it was still at retail ($198.00). So $139 and change just like they are online right now at ColeHaan.com.

Last edited:
what happened to the boots on the site? it's not up there anymore.

I couldnt find them either. Google search and the link is on the first page. The only problem is the dropdown menu to select size and add to cart isnt there.

Fatigue
http://www.colehaan.com/lunargrand-...020.html?dwvar_C12020_color=Fatigue&size=10.5

Taupe
http://www.colehaan.com/lunargrand-lace-boot-taupe/C12018.html

Black
http://www.colehaan.com/lunargrand-lace-boot-black/C12019.html?dwvar_C12019_color=Black&size=8

went to cole haan in soho and they're not sure whether or not the boots will be excluded from the black friday sale.
and i spoke to a rep about the site. he said the item is like that because they're expecting more of them but aren't sure when. if they do get them during the sale, they won't be excluded from it.

Last time in I was in (St. Augustine) they had a few... can't remember which ones though.

Its good to know they in the outlet anyhow ill prob check in with the store on International Drive first and see how it go, which nike outlet is best in kissimmee? Im also looking for lebron X elites...

went to cole haan in soho and they're not sure whether or not the boots will be excluded from the black friday sale.
and i spoke to a rep about the site. he said the item is like that because they're expecting more of them but aren't sure when. if they do get them during the sale, they won't be excluded from it.

If you want the sale price and they arent online when Black Friday gets here, I would call Cole Haan customer service and order. Or call a specific retail store and order from there.

Still loving my 3m's!

Just purchased my Taupe Combat Boots for $184! 30% off sale and $25 off vip code. Can't wait for them to arrive!

What size did you follow? I wear a size 9.5 on all LunarGrand Wingtips Suede.
I wear a size 9 in LunarGrand Wingtips and Saddles, but after trying on the Lace Boots in store I chose to order a size down. So I ended up going with a size 8.5. I was the same way with the Chukka Boots as well, I chose 8.5 instead of my normal size 9. Hope that helps!

I wear a size 9 in LunarGrand Wingtips and Saddles, but after trying on the Lace Boots in store I chose to order a size down. So I ended up going with a size 8.5. I was the same way with the Chukka Boots as well, I chose 8.5 instead of my normal size 9. Hope that helps!
So, that means I am a size 9 on the Lace boots then. One more thing, are they really nice in person? And how tall are they? I was thinking of getting these as my rain boots, do you think they are perfect for rainy weathers?

So, that means I am a size 9 on the Lace boots then. One more thing, are they really nice in person? And how tall are they? I was thinking of getting these as my rain boots, do you think they are perfect for rainy weathers?
I only wear one pair of regular socks and I like my shoes fitted, but I know some people like to wear thicker or multiple socks with boots, if that's the case I would go with your regular size. Honestly, I love the way these shoes look in the pictures on the Cole Haan website and I was just a pleased with how they looked in person. They were comfortable, light and looked almost exactly how they look in the pictures online. Im not sure I would be able to give you a good insight on how tall they are besides saying that they are taller than the chukka boots. I am currently living in rainy and snowy weather and I think think are gonna do well since they are waterproof, but I cant be for sure until they arrive.

I only wear one pair of regular socks and I like my shoes fitted, but I know some people like to wear thicker or multiple socks with boots, if that's the case I would go with your regular size. Honestly, I love the way these shoes look in the pictures on the Cole Haan website and I was just a pleased with how they looked in person. They were comfortable, light and looked almost exactly how they look in the pictures online. Im not sure I would be able to give you a good insight on how tall they are besides saying that they are taller than the chukka boots. I am currently living in rainy and snowy weather and I think think are gonna do well since they are waterproof, but I cant be for sure until they arrive.
Like you, I like to wear one pair of regular socks too. So, how tall are they compare to the chukka? are they tremendously taller than chukkas? Was the black one nice in person too?

Back
Top Bottom