Lunargrand

HEADS UP!!!  6pm has a fat sale on lunargrands right now.  Lots of 30% and up discounts.  Load up!
They actually have a pretty good selection - several previously released colorways that were taken down months ago - loafers, boots, Chukkas, suede and longwings.

That's some BS. They were sold out of the brown boots in my size when they were $140, but now they mysteriously have them now that they're $210. :smh:

Which ones? I'm not familiar with what they've had in stock recently.

I think the ones with the speckled midsole?

Last edited:
Grabbed the Tan and Blue last weekend.

I suggest getting the white laces for the Blue, makes it pop!

Last edited:
I would love info as well. At first glance they look like the kudu suede pack made for Dover Street Market Ginza, but they arent long wings and it looks like the soles are tan.

just went to Lane Crawford, a high end department store in HK and spotted two pairs of lunargrand loafers that look like the fragment design venetian bit loafers but in shiny leather. Anyone got news on this? It's a high end department store that has been stocking CHs for years so it's unlikely to be fake. No pictures though as i've been told off by the staff there for taking pics.

just went to Lane Crawford, a high end department store in HK and spotted two pairs of lunargrand loafers that look like the fragment design venetian bit loafers but in shiny leather. Anyone got news on this? It's a high end department store that has been stocking CHs for years so it's unlikely to be fake. No pictures though as i've been told off by the staff there for taking pics.
what colors?

How do the soles of these wear? Like regular dress shoes or like sneakers?

I'm curious if I need toe taps, or if they're more durable than typical dress shoe soles.  Would be worn about twice a week. 

Also wondering if anyone has seen the silvers ANYWHERE at around $200-250......

Last edited:
How do the soles of these wear? Like regular dress shoes or like sneakers?

I'm curious if I need toe taps, or if they're more durable than typical dress shoe soles.  Would be worn about twice a week. 

Also wondering if anyone has seen the silvers ANYWHERE at around $200-250......

They wear pretty well and they already have built in taps

Check your local stores. Just got these over the weekend in SF. My new favorite pair of grands

I've had my eye on these ever since i first saw pictures, and they look even nicer in person. i'm going to hold out until there's a sale, but great pickup!

Back
Top Bottom