Lunargrand

FINALLY I will be joining the LunarGrand family.
Ordered the chestnut longwings, black/white longwings & carmello tassels.

Pretty excited, just hope they fit the way I think...particularly the tassels lol I took a gamble on the size.

FINALLY I will be joining the LunarGrand family.
Ordered the chestnut longwings, black/white longwings & carmello tassels.

Pretty excited, just hope they fit the way I think...particularly the tassels lol I took a gamble on the size.

:nthat: hope they work out for you

Last edited:
Went to order the leather woodbury pair and my size is gone :smh:

I just should've taken care of it last night.

Edit: does anyone happen to know which store(s) has them in stock? It would help save me time instead of just working my way down their list of locations.

Last edited:
Hey guys how do the new LunarGrand woodbury wingtip leather and the LunarGrand black/white longwing leather fit compare to the LunarGrand Milkshade wingtip suede? I wear a size 9.5 on the LunarGrand Milkshade suede wingtip

Hey guys how do the new LunarGrand woodbury wingtip leather and the LunarGrand black/white longwing leather fit compare to the LunarGrand Milkshade wingtip suede? I wear a size 9.5 on the LunarGrand Milkshade suede wingtip
My black/white longwing and suede pairs are the same size.

My black/white longwing and suede pairs are the same size.
All right, thank you.

I am thinking about selling my LunarGrand navy blue suede and my milkshake suede wingtips and buying  the black/white longwings and woodbury wingtip LunarGrands to replace the two that I have, good idea?

All right, thank you.
I am thinking about selling my LunarGrand navy blue suede and my milkshake suede wingtips and buying  the black/white longwings and woodbury wingtip LunarGrands to replace the two that I have, good idea?
Do you need to sell in order to buy the new pairs? If not, then I would just keep all four. That's a tough decision.

All right, thank you.

navy blue/ whitecream sole?  don't do it...

The reason is because I already have too many shoes including Cole Haans. I could probably just sell the Milkshade suede.

Yes, it's the Navy Blue suede with white cream sole.

What I want to know is are the black/white longwings leather and the woodbury leather wingtips lunargrands worth buying?

The reason is because I already have too many shoes including Cole Haans. I could probably just sell the Milkshade suede.

What I want to know is are the black/white longwings leather and the woodbury leather wingtips lunargrands worth buying?
i like the navy suede better than the black/white longwing but it's up there with the woodbury leather for me

the black/white long wing gave me blisters on my first wear with low cut socks, so i sold it.  woodbury didn't so i kept it.

depends if you like the creases in leather?  i'm ok with it so i got the woodbury but for the record them navy suede is fire..

how do these fit? im like a 8.5-9.5 in certain shoes depending on width. i want to order a pair before the 30% runs out tonight, can anyone help me out?

I'm an 8.5 in Roshes and Jordans. I got an 8 in Lunargrands. I don't consider myself as one who has wide feet. Trying out a pair is your safest bet honestly.

So, is replacing my milkshake suede wingtip with the woodbury leather wingtips a good idea?

I'm an 8.5 in Roshes and Jordans. I got an 8 in Lunargrands. I don't consider myself as one who has wide feet. Trying out a pair is your safest bet honestly.
i was planning to try it out tomorrow as its late and the store in nyc closes in like an hour and a half or so. but i got the email today saying the 30% ends today and i dont wanna miss out :c

edit: are the roshes perfect fit and similar to the lunargrands? im a 9 in roshes, so itd be a big help if they were very similar

Last edited:
So, is replacing my milkshake suede wingtip with the woodbury leather wingtips a good idea?
The suede material is much more flexible than the leathers (and less prone to creasing as compared to the leathers which are corrected grain leather). The leathers, on the other hand, might be the more versatile footwear. +1 for suede and +1 for leather! 
tongue.gif
 Also bear in mind that probably by the end of the year... Lunargrand supply will be waning. The Zerogrand will take its place.

how do these fit? im like a 8.5-9.5 in certain shoes depending on width. i want to order a pair before the 30% runs out tonight, can anyone help me out?
I wear a regular width 9 in Nike runners. But wear an 8 in the Lunargrands. I do have to wear thinner socks for the Lunargrand since I get that dreaded "pinky toe rubbing" when using thick ones (not sure if that'll subside when they break in).

Honestly the fitting is weird, I would say the shoes are long as well as narrower than usual.

IMO, if you really wanna get one, just buy two. Get the half size smaller along with the full size smaller and just return one of them in-store.

Got the facebook extra $25 offer on $150 or more. Guess you cant get the offer on the iphone. Had to have a friend try it on the laptop :smokin

I love my black/white leather pair. I just ordered the woodbury today, so I can't compare the two yet.

Yes, I would do this. In fact, I'm planning on exchanging my milkshake suedes for the navy/black suede pair (even though I already have the navy/white suede).

The suede material is much more flexible than the leathers (and less prone to creasing as compared to the leathers which are corrected grain leather). The leathers, on the other hand, might be the more versatile footwear. +1 for suede and +1 for leather! :tongue:  Also bear in mind that probably by the end of the year... Lunargrand supply will be waning. The Zerogrand will take its place.

So, which one would you choose the milkshake suede wingtip or the woodbury leather wingtip?

Back
Top Bottom