Lunargrand

Thank you for the promo codes EasyCo & Bonbonson.

Bought 3 shoes......two long wingtips and a tassel loafer, all for 190 shipped.

Great deal.

Will update you when I go, probably next week

thanks, keep us posted

just went on their website and it looks out of stock onine.

checked my order status and they had the rest of my order fulfilled by their brick and mortar store :smokin.. shipped yesterday

Hey guys, does anyone know where I can still find a Cole Haan LunarGrand penny loafrer oxblood or the fragment loafer tassel in a size 9?

Jos a bank? Thank god theres one 10 mins away from me! Haha I dont mind the design as long as it is cedar. At 8.50 its a steal. Dont get why bass,CH or other brands price theirs at like 40$ a pair
yup. I'm not too familiar with their store. If their in store price is the same as their online store, let me know so i can cancel my order with them and go into a local Jos A Bank and buy them
Sometimes they have a similar deal in-store. But it's buy 1 get 2 free, so one pair of shoe trees is effectively $8.33 ($25 for 3 pairs).

My first post,  thanks to NT forum I finally got a pair of CH LunarGrand, black suede wingtip. 

Anyone have a side by side pic of the Navy suede/white sole wingtips and the Blazer Blue/black sole wingtips or know if there is a difference between the two color? The two suede colors look alike in some pics.

these look dope, any place still have these available?

I received it for all 3 of the filler items and one of the two shoes I ordered. Hopefully they honor the 2nd pair and ship it

Just check SD and it looks hit and miss on whether CH cancelled or shipped your order. Hope the rest of the NT fam gets their order shipped :smokin

Not sure why all I know is some on SD received shipping confirmation and others cancellation emails like on here

Back
Top Bottom