Lunargrand

Available at Nordstrom.com now as well: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/cole-ha...oryid=0&fashionColor=MILKSHAKE&resultback=300
2n9facg.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up the grey and milkshakes...already worn the greys and waiting for the milkshakes to arrive from Nordstrom. Awesome shoes! Tempted to buy other colorways but I'm gonna hold off for another pair of tods.

cant decide between the brown or the blue wingtip.. how is the chukka more expensive than the wingtip? 

I hope these arent limited like the fragments

from selectism.com: "Find them at Cole Haan SoHo; Cole Haan Pop-Up Hong Kong; and Cole Haan Pop-Up Harajukuthe as well as the following retailers worldwide: Concepts, Boston; St. Alfred, Chicago; Unknwn, Aventura; Union, Los Angeles; Colette, Paris; Dover Street Market, London;Dover Street Market, Ginza; and Lane Crawford, Hong Kong."

at least its not just the SoHo store. no spots near SF, so it looks like i'll have to go the phone order route.

the grey on grey pair :pimp:

damn I cannot pull off the grey/silver pair up there... not for me, no thanks... I like the more subtle colors...
anyways, I picked up the Milkshake and Moro...

these are super comfy... I went half a size down for a more snug fit, suede stretches btw.
and oh please, DRESS SOCKS ONLY people... dont be tacky.

Just pick both gray pairs up in Soho!! FYI, the one without the pink sole is made of 3M reflective material, THEY ARE FIRE!!! And I was there about 30 mins, the phone was ringing off the hook ordering these. Not sure are these limited but better hurry if you want a pair!

iphone photos,

Last edited:
was anyone able to put in a phone order for the grey 3M at the soho store? i called them yesterday and gave them my info to have it shipped to me. not sure how much they have in stock, but it seemed they do have a lot of people who called during the day to put an order in. the person who answered my call at the store said they're still sorting out the orders and they may not get sent out until tuesday. i requested to have them call me before charging my card so that ill be aware they got my pair for sure, so i'm anxiously waiting for a call back haha.

Last edited:
lol i put in an order in to the soho store for both and they already charged my card i called around 12 eastern

right on. they called me an hour ago before processing my order and i almost ordered the wrong ones :lol:. able to adjust my order easily, so i guess there's enough to go around.

Just pick both gray pairs up in Soho!! FYI, the one without the pink sole is made of 3M reflective material, THEY ARE FIRE!!! And I was there about 30 mins, the phone was ringing off the hook ordering these. Not sure are these limited but better hurry if you want a pair!
iphone photos,

those 3Ms look sick!!
were these priced higher? if so mind saying how much?
hmmm debating on these or the harajuku exclusives :rolleyes

Last edited:
Retail for them are $278, same as the other with leather upper.
If you get them at the Cole Haan SoHo they're $303 (tax included) plus shipping. I just had the manager at Cole Haan in St. Louis call to see if they still had size 10.5 and 12s available and they do. From what it seemed like, they still have a good amount available. I just ordered a pair and should receive them on Friday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom