Lunargrand

@tHe 718 tRuTh  

No new information. 
tired.gif

@703FlipFiend  

lol, haha thanks!

Honestly, I was wasted every time they got jacked up. I'd just wake up the next day and be real mad at how they got trashed. I'd just dab a little water on them and they eventually looked nice again. They def look good with some wear... a little fuzzier than brand new pairs. I only say that because I compared it with my friend's pair that's only been worn once or twice and I could really tell how smooth the suede once was.
sounds good...unfortunately for my blue lunargrands with the blue soles, they've got so beat up that the colour has faded. wonder if i'll be able to restore them.

One thing that's been bothering me about my lunargrand combat boots is the back tab. I wear them with my jeans over them and if the pants ride up the m they get stuck at the tab and I have to adjust them.

Has anyone purchased the black/yellow penny loafer lunargrand before and thought of repainting the yellow part to a color white or maybe even black? 

Heads up. If you go into Macys today and possibly tomorrow, you can order Milkshakes, grey/volt, brown/orange and blue/photo blue for about $60 for their one day sale.

Heads up. If you go into Macys today and possibly tomorrow, you can order Milkshakes, grey/volt, brown/orange and blue/photo blue for about $60 for their one day sale.

Do you have details? I would love a pair of milkshakes for $60.

Do you have details? I would love a pair of milkshakes for $60.

$60 or $160? I see them on the website for $160.
$60. Macy's is having a 1 day sale and I don't think applies online. You'd have to go to the store and request for them to order them unless they're in store (which I wouldn't doubt since most of them don't carry lunar grands.) They're on sale for $60 after they apply one day sale coupons or prices. Regularly it'd be around $140ish 

$60. Macy's is having a 1 day sale and I don't think applies online. You'd have to go to the store and request for them to order them unless they're in store (which I wouldn't doubt since most of them don't carry lunar grands.) They're on sale for $60 after they apply one day sale coupons or prices. Regularly it'd be around $140ish 
Thanks! Repped.

Has anyone done this yet? I'm thinking about heading to Macys today but wanted to see if anyone was able to get that $60 price.

Dont know for how long but i think its a mothers day sale, got 25% off the clearance price for the lunargrands (black/pndt teal) so from 60$ It became roughly 45$ In stores. Couldnt say no for that price

Hi All,

A few weeks ago I bought my first pair of lunarlons shoes. Lunarglide 4.0. In the color volt.

These shoes are so damn comfy. Been wearing them when ever I am planning to walk for a bit. Never have tired feet when wearing them. Unbelieveble. Only problem is..they are quite bright and are sportshoes...so cant always wear them.

So after doing some research I found about the lunargrands on Cole Haan. TBH Cole Haan is not a brand i ever thought of buying before..so i dont know anything about them.

They are quite expensive...esspecially in europe.(I live in the netherlands)'Could you answer some questions for me.

1)How is the quality? Seems inner and outer are all leather. So thats a plus.

2)How is teh fit? I have quite wide feet. Normally wear New balance or Salvatore Ferragamo EEE/3E. Is teh COle Haan wide model the same as 3E? How wide is the normal model?

3)How is the durability? My shoes lasts for decades(I have a lot of them and treat them well). If the sole is worn out...can I get a replacement for them?

4) The chukka suede is waterproof. How do they do it? Do they use Goretex? Or is it something sprayed on?

Thanks for reading my post and looking forward to your answers.

I just bought Chukka Walnut/white in Wide. Really curious how they feel and wear.

Does there exists the following looks:

Dark brown/cognac or burgundy full leather with orange/brownish sole? Would look a lot like Santoni. :smile:

Or Any colour full leather with a light bluish sole? Would look a lot like SUtor Mantelassi. :smile:

Does there exists the following looks:

Dark brown/cognac or burgundy full leather with orange/brownish sole? Would look a lot like Santoni. :smile:

Or Any colour full leather with a light bluish sole? Would look a lot like SUtor Mantelassi. :smile:
Like these? 

These are suede Dark brown/Orange

cole-haan-dark-brownorange-lunar-grand-wingtip-oxfords-product-1-14080238-045113045_large_flex.jpeg

Woodbury/Orange

670743967_o.jpg

images

Camello/Chambray

img62128894.jpg

My collection is more than adequate at the moment (I even got my dad in on these).  My last purchase included a card with the code "THANKYOU" which gets you $50 off $200.  Feel free to partake, although I am not sure if it had a multiple use feature, but it is not an extremely specific code.

Holding out for the double monk lunargrands.  I remember I suggested that on their facebook about a year ago, so it's legit that they'll be released...eventually

I like the Chambray one. I even ordered it at nordstrom. Not sure if they will get it in Wide.

Orange..maybe it's better Salmon. Orangy pink :smile:

Woodbury looks to orangy with Orange.

Not crazy about the Dark Brown suede one.

I saw a dark blue and orange version on Ebay. Looks perfect.

Last edited:
Wow just found the pictures thread. Lot s and lots of nice ones. 

Is there any chance you can buy a Lunargrand in the style and colour you want?

Cole haan should head to Italy. Check out Santoni and Mantelassi and make a killing. Use a similar coloured lunarlon and some beautifull leather uppers. OMG. They will make a killing in europe.

I like the Chambray one. I even ordered it at nordstrom. Not sure if they will get it in Wide.

Orange..maybe it's better Salmon. Orangy pink :smile:

Woodbury looks to orangy with Orange.

Not crazy about the Dark Brown suede one.

I saw a dark blue and orange version on Ebay. Looks perfect.
You mentioned burgundy in your other post,

is this what you are looking for? It's burgundy with a slightly pinkish sole.

I almost bought this one but the leather was too shiny plasticky. The pinkish sole wasn't too loud, not screaming pink.

If you think those leathers are comfortable, check out the suedes. They are even more comfortable than the leathers. I bought the black suedes/gum sole. They are even nicer in person. 

Tawny/port

cole-haan-tawney-port-6.jpg

1)How is the quality? Seems inner and outer are all leather. So thats a plus.

2)How is teh fit? I have quite wide feet. Normally wear New balance or Salvatore Ferragamo EEE/3E. Is teh COle Haan wide model the same as 3E? How wide is the normal model?

3)How is the durability? My shoes lasts for decades(I have a lot of them and treat them well). If the sole is worn out...can I get a replacement for them?

4) The chukka suede is waterproof. How do they do it? Do they use Goretex? Or is it something sprayed on?

Thanks for reading my post and looking forward to your answers.

I just bought Chukka Walnut/white in Wide. Really curious how they feel and wear.
1) Quality is not always on spot, sometimes it depends on the shoe. There are ones where the leather is very plasticky and crease very badly. The black/black longwing definitely comes to my mind for that. They are made with corrected grain leather and not full grain leather like Allen Edmonds, etc.

2) Fit, honestly for me, is a bit weird and they only have wide versions for some of them. If I am not mistaken, the wides would be 2E which is the width next to D. It is also worth noting that the suede Lunargrands are much more flexible compared to the leathers.

3) Nike has sold Cole Haan. I'm not sure if the latter will continue supporting Lunargrands. I was told they will be replaced by something called "Zerogrand" by the end of the year. You can try asking at http://colehaanrestoration.com about sole replacements.

Don't expect the Lunargrands to be as soft as the foam on the Lunarglides. The athletic/running versions definitely use a softer version of the Lunarlon material while the Lunargrands use a much denser version.

My last purchase included a card with the code "THANKYOU" which gets you $50 off $200.
The code THANKYOU officially runs until May 20th according to the card.

Is there any chance you can buy a Lunargrand in the style and colour you want?
They never offered custom Lunargrands.

Back
Top Bottom