Lunargrand

Anybody know where you can still find these in a 10.5? Been looking all over with no luck.
Nordstrom, but for $228. 
sick.gif

Man, CH cancelled my order for a size 8 of the black perfs :frown: Bummed because I really wanted them.

At least I was able to find the black/white longwings through a special order at the Boston store :smile:

Really wish i had been in the US during the lace boot sales... Too bad lunargrands in our country are selling for roughly 400$ :smh::smh:

Wish cole haan would re-release some of the original colorways that made them so popular instead of releasing junk grands.

+4 these were the lunargrands I fell in love with 2 or 3 years ago when it just released exclusively in soho. Would get all three of them in the picture if not for the price back then being way too high,

Sharing my attire last week.

I plan on ordering a pair of lace boots from cole haan (couldnt resist haha) how is the sizing if I wear a 9.5 in chukkas? Btw i dont have wide feet so that aint an issue. Can anyone please weigh the shoes including the box if possible, i plan on shipping them to the philippines and they seem to be strict with the weight.

I plan on ordering a pair of lace boots from cole haan (couldnt resist haha) how is the sizing if I wear a 9.5 in chukkas? Btw i dont have wide feet so that aint an issue. Can anyone please weigh the shoes including the box if possible, i plan on shipping them to the philippines and they seem to be strict with the weight.

No more 9.5 combat lace boots on CH.com. Don't have the chukka but I'm an 8 im the suede wingtips, leather longwings and lace boots.

I am just starting my career following college.  I am now wearing dress shoes every day of the week and my feet are killing me!  Please help me find quality shoes that will last and be comfortable day in and day out.  If you could PM me your suggestions I would appreciate it.  Again, I'm looking for comfort and quality.  I appreciate any help.

go to a cole haan store and try on some shoes

lunargrand are great, but not that dressy. so depends on your job if you can pull them off

Any idea of a reasonable price for these navy/white suede wingtips?  I think they were part of the first group of colorways sold, size 10.5 & worn less than 10 times.  They're in great condition, no signs of wear and they've been in the box most of the time and all of the last 6 months.  They're a little too tight so I'm trying to decide if it's worth selling them or if I should keep and just try to stretch them a little.

Only pics I have right now:

Any idea of a reasonable price for these navy/white suede wingtips?  I think they were part of the first group of colorways sold, size 10.5 & worn less than 10 times.  They're in great condition, no signs of wear and they've been in the box most of the time and all of the last 6 months.  They're a little too tight so I'm trying to decide if it's worth selling them or if I should keep and just try to stretch them a little.

Only pics I have right now:
if you go on ebay resell on lunargrand is super low, i'm talking $50-150 range.

Any idea of a reasonable price for these navy/white suede wingtips?  I think they were part of the first group of colorways sold, size 10.5 width: 500px; height: 375px">
[/URL]

If you're looking to sell for around that price, hit me up. :smile:

Anyone have news on this yet? http://zadehkicks.com/products/cole...ee-wingtip-dress-shoe-c12974-not-yet-released

Doubt it is the sequel of lunargrands since it still has nike tech, not a fan of design either.

Are those for real??

Last edited:
Anyone have news on this yet? http://zadehkicks.com/products/cole...ee-wingtip-dress-shoe-c12974-not-yet-released

Doubt it is the sequel of lunargrands since it still has nike tech, not a fan of design either.
Are those for real??
I think those are for real. I was told at a Cole Haan retail location that they will be releasing something with a Nike Free-like sole and this is probably it.

Not a fan of it though. No liner and the sole looks too clunky. The Lunargrands are a better balance of dress shoes plus sneakers.

alright i think im finally unsubscribing, it's been fun guys

Hahaha. I agree tho, the design seems very weird for a formal shoe moreso a hybrid of a sneaker and dress shoe. The LGs look much better. Sock liner would have helped too. Hope they release these so LGs prices will lower haha

I read that cole haan is supplied leather by horween leather company, based too in chicago. Never knew horween made leather as plasticky as that? Or does cole haan do something else to the leather they get from horween?

Any idea of a reasonable price for these navy/white suede wingtips?  I think they were part of the first group of colorways sold, size 10.5
width: 500px; height: 375px">
[/URL]
If you're looking to sell for around that price, hit me up.
smile.gif
Ha.  Well $50-150 is a huge range.  I had checked completed listings on eBay and THIS ONE was the only one I saw, though I only searched 10.5-11.  Since it doesn't show the actual sale price it doesn't help, even though they were $250 I'm sure they got nowhere near that (I didn't expect to).  They listed them as 9.5 out of 10 but if you look at the suede it looks kinda dirty.

Back
Top Bottom