Lunargrand

Originally Posted by bruinsbaseball

Can anyone else post the size they bought in Lunargrands + length of their foot (e.g., size 9 lunargrand + 10 7/8"). I want to order these online the day they drop.

I have several pairs of Cole Haan shoes, including  regular (no lunar) Wingtips.  I wear an 11 in Nikes and a 10 or 10 1/2 in Cole Haan shoes-depends on the shoe.  My wingtips are currently a 10 1/2

Originally Posted by Jordan Balla

PIO2890, can i ask when you ordered those and what the color is called? thanks in advance

. Yea I ordered them last Thursday . The color is scree(that's what the box says) and I believe these are women's . Hope that helps.

Two more days....

Hopefully my store gets a few size runs. I think I'm #2 for the sz8 pair. Ugh...

On the list for 2 pairs of the grey suede/lime (1 for myself, 1 for my friend in NY since he said the SoHo list is crazy), and a pair of navy suede, doubt I'll take the navy unless they're really nice.

Too bad I wont be getting the brown leather/pink unless they re-release, which I dont think they are.

Originally Posted by barry

Originally Posted by bruinsbaseball

Can anyone else post the size they bought in Lunargrands + length of their foot (e.g., size 9 lunargrand + 10 7/8"). I want to order these online the day they drop.

I have several pairs of Cole Haan shoes, including  regular (no lunar) Wingtips.  I wear an 11 in Nikes and a 10 or 10 1/2 in Cole Haan shoes-depends on the shoe.  My wingtips are currently a 10 1/2
This appears to be accurate.  The sales rep at the CH SoHo store said to size down half a size from your normal sneaker size

All 4 suede models are up on colehaan.com. Ordered the brown suede and have my gray pair coming from Cole Haan Soho. Can't wait until they arrive.

I hope the blue suede pair is still available in my size in about 2 weeks. Gotta take care of a few other things first.

A pic of ones I got at the SoHo store.  They also sell different colored laces.
d33353e3eaf6c32cd95d8689360fefdb012ff9a.JPG

445154e5ced48f33e479a700d88c1923dc25514.JPG

Back
Top Bottom