Lunargrand

I just ordered them.  I think he quoted me $228. I asked why they were so low in price, he said he didn't know why and even the staff were wondering the same.

I called the Woodbury common CH outlet about the peacoat wingtips and the guy on the phone told me they were 150 and around 10 for shipping, which makes sense because I think the fragments were 298 retail. He also mentioned that he just did an order for someone before I called, I guess it was an NTer.

Too bad I am at work and didn't have time to wait for him to check the colorways of the chukkas because I was also wondering if they had any fragment chukkas.

Chukka colors:
Grey/pink
brown/orange
Sand/light red

They also have the green/orange lunargrands if anyone is interested.

I cant believe they have had the Fragments since around Memorial Day

I just ordered them.  I think he quoted me $228. I asked why they were so low in price, he said he didn't know why and even the staff were wondering the same.
Which color did you get? I was going to get the burgundy one, but my size wasn't available anymore.

Yes $228 retail. Cheaper then all suede versions. Crazy Huh...
That is crazy (in a good way). I'm getting both the burgundy and black/black as well. Is the sizing any different on this new collection than previous suede versions?

Last edited:
I didn't ask. But they did say that since it was exclusive Soho I couldn't get free shipping. hahahaah

That is crazy (in a good way). I'm getting both the burgundy and black/black as well. Is the sizing any different on this new collection than previous suede versions?
not sure about sizing. They claim same sizing as the suede.

So, how much was all that together? Also, what size did you get?
well..... 228+228 = 456 x tax 8.75% = 495.90 + shipping 10.95 = total of wait forrrrrr itttttt......506.85

I assume since they haven't charged my card yet, just on hold as a presale.

ima get the same pairs.... and at 228 doesn't hurt the wallet as much. 

Did they not have a spend $250 get $50 off?
Sorry forgot to Quote... I didn't try asking about the $250 get $50 off. I assume since its an exclusive until July... No.

Sorry forgot to Quote... I didn't try asking about the $250 get $50 off. I assume since its an exclusive until July... No.
thanks for the heads up! i'm call tomorrow and ask because if there is money to be saved.... i'm definitely going to do it! 

thanks for the heads up! i'm call tomorrow and ask because if there is money to be saved.... i'm definitely going to do it! 
I just called them. They said the 50 off 250 doesn't exist. They said coupons do work for these shoes but currently there are no coupons/deals/discounts as of now. You should call today.  They released them a day early. I know some sizes were soldout already.

I just called them. They said the 50 off 250 doesn't exist. They said coupons do work for these shoes but currently there are no coupons/deals/discounts as of now. You should call today.  They released them a day early. I know some sizes were soldout already.
thanks again for the info! i want to but i've been in and out of meetings all day. i dont want my boss to catch me ordering shoes over the phone. 

Back
Top Bottom