Lunargrand

Family shot...all picked up from CH outlet sales. Wish I would've waited a week on the Oxbloods to save some money during this weeks Fathers Day sale.

FYI,

for the DTLR.com sale on lunargrands

use coupon code: 15OFF

i just ordered the Navy/Topaz, $127 and change.
smokin.gif
:smokin
was the 15OFF code only for saturday? Doesn't seem to be working for me. 

20OFF works now.

Last edited:
FYI,

for the DTLR.com sale on lunargrands

use coupon code: 15OFF

i just ordered the Navy/Topaz, $127 and change. :smokin :smokin

was the 15OFF code only for saturday? Doesn't seem to be working for me. 

20OFF works now.

Thank you so much for this picking up my first pair grey suede.

I need help on sizing though. I am a 10.5 in jordans. My flyknit trainers are a perfect fit at 10.5. But nike free runs i am an 11. I have clarks DBs in a 10. Should i go 10 or 10.5 in wingtips? Thanks guys

Quick question for you guys. I have a bunch of suede Lunargrand Chukka's in a size 10. I'm an 11 in Nike's. I want to get a pair of the new leather Longwings. Should I get a 9.5, a 10, or a 10.5? I've heard people saying the Chukka's and Wingtips should be the same size, but then some people say I should go a half size down from Chukka's or a half size up from Chukka's. I'd like some personal feedback between the Chukka's and Wingtips and suede verses leather (if that matters).

I want to be able to order one pair and I do know where I fall in the Chukka's and in Nike's. So just hope you guys can give me an idea.

I need help on sizing though. I am a 10.5 in jordans. My flyknit trainers are a perfect fit at 10.5. But nike free runs i am an 11. I have clarks DBs in a 10. Should i go 10 or 10.5 in wingtips? Thanks guys
First off I just wanna say I have Penny Loafers, not Wingtips, so take my advice with a grain of salt. I literally wear the same size in every shoe you listed. That being said, I definitely suggest trying them on in-store if you can. When I went to a Cole Haan Outlet to go get try on some loafers, I was expecting to go down a half-size like with my Clarks so I tried on a 10. Those things were SUPER tight, I couldn't even get my foot in. So I moved up and tried my TTS 10.5 and I got them on, but they were uncomfortably tight. They may have broken in to fit well after a few wears, but I'm sure it would've been a long and painful process. I ended up buying an 11 and there is a little room in the toe, but I can deal with it. 

Yeah I exchanged both my loafers for the same size in wingtips...1/2 size down was uncomfortable to try and break in later or stretch them out...

I've been talking about getting some lunargrands for quite some time now.

Well yesterday my fiancee decided to surprise me with a pair from the outlets yesterday!!!

Needless to say, I am extremely happy with these and cannot wait to purchase more!

First off I just wanna say I have Penny Loafers, not Wingtips, so take my advice with a grain of salt. I literally wear the same size in every shoe you listed. That being said, I definitely suggest trying them on in-store if you can. When I went to a Cole Haan Outlet to go get try on some loafers, I was expecting to go down a half-size like with my Clarks so I tried on a 10. Those things were SUPER tight, I couldn't even get my foot in. So I moved up and tried my TTS 10.5 and I got them on, but they were uncomfortably tight. They may have broken in to fit well after a few wears, but I'm sure it would've been a long and painful process. I ended up buying an 11 and there is a little room in the toe, but I can deal with it. 
Thanks for the feedback man repped

I will just return them if they don't fit and try to get my hands on at least a 10.5 or 11.

Heads up. Call your Cole Haan Outlets. One by me (Sawgrass) was offering 50% off on Lunargrands plus additional 10% off for Father's day sale. Thinking about copping the Volts.. 

Until when is this sale going on? Im near Sawgrass as well

Last edited:
So, if i was in the market for some Oxford Penny's in a size 13... am I SOL at this point? or would I still be able to find em?

:nerd:

Heads up. Call your Cole Haan Outlets. One by me (Sawgrass) was offering 50% off on Lunargrands plus additional 10% off for Father's day sale. Thinking about copping the Volts.. 
What did the final price come out to with all the discounts? What colors did they have?
$111.60 before taxes. IIRC wingtips: blue suede, volts, black/pinks, and chukkas: woodberry/orange and ironstone/pink
When do this sale begin and end?
Until when is this sale going on? Im near Sawgrass as well
Not sure but I'm assuming June 16th, Father's day

Yeah I exchanged both my loafers for the same size in wingtips...1/2 size down was uncomfortable to try and break in later or stretch them out...

It has definitely been a process to break them in. Wore them around the house for a few days in a row for an hour or so. Im a 9.5 in Nikes and the 9's in loafers I almost couldnt get my foot in them when I first opened the box. The leather definitely stretches though, and I had loose shoes.

I wear an 11.5 in most Nikes, 11 in most dress shoes (all depends on width for both, I have a slightly wide foot)...10.5 in suede wingtip Lunargrands and could barely get my feet in sz 10.5 loafers. Exchanged for an 11 and they're fine. Not perfect but they work and I got them for like $110.

I wear size 9.5 on the suede LG and I got the black on blacks the same size. There's a little room, but overall it shouldn't be a problem.

The black on black are probably the best out of the other four. It's much more classy.

If I'm a 10 in suede and leather LG Chukka's, should I get a 9.5, 10, or 10.5 in leather LG Wingtips? I'm not sure if the suggestion was to go up or down half a size or to stay the same. I'm 95% sure I've heard go up a half size more so than anything but looking for someone with some recent experience.

Thanks for the pictures mjpnoy23!! It looks clean! imma about to order lol!

BTW

do you guys know how to get birthday promotion code? my birthday is coming soon. so yeah

should i tell employer at cole haan store?

thank you in advance

was anxious to pick up the black on black lunargrands. Also picked up the brown on black from soho. After one wear my black pair is pretty beat up. I know they are supposed to crease but just after one wear they look like i've had them for a year. A lot of scuffing too. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Im a try to post some pics. Anyone have any similar issues?

No problem!

I think these black on black ones are meant to be worn only for special events like wedding and etc.

I don't see it as an everyday use like the other lunargrands, especially the suede ones.

Back
Top Bottom