Lunargrand

Hell yeah I did hahah I called the Walnut Creek one when the sale was going on and I told the girl I was around Fullerton area and she said someone from my area bought out all the 8-8.5 and all they had were 9's. Knowing wingtips run kinda big I passed lol. Just gotta be patient for these I guess lol thanks for the help though=P and again. Dont ball in these shoes either sir scola
tongue.gif
haha hope you find a pair. also, peep the fb page for CH. 

these are my shoes i wear to the game all gq'd up. then roshes for shootaround before i jump in my Luis Scola PE Antas for the game. 
roll.gif

Thanks and repped, good looking on the DTLR link. Waiting for my Oxbloods to come in today or tomorrow to see the fit before I pull the trigger on the Black/Volts.

Last edited:
Also, I guess now is as good a time as any to introduce myself to this thread... Became addicted to the Lunargrands. Have the Milkshake Wingtips, Fragment Design Navy/White Venetian Bit and will be getting the Woodbury Orange Loafer pretty soon. 

If I can find the Oxbloods for a good price somewhere I might be tempted to get a 4th pair of Lunargrands soon. 

^^^ Nice RFX! Those are the two I wanted.
Oxbloods got delivered today. Gonna see how they fit then I'll order the Volts.

+Rep, good looks on the DTLR link. Ended up getting the blue wingtip joints, been searching all over the island for them, but no luck in terms of a decent price.

RETURN didn't work for me though, but I can't complain.

oh man...those woodbury orange is exactly what i've been looking for...those are instant cop!

Wow. I thought these were the Fatigues with a weird filter applied, until I saw the additional detail along the side. On foot shot of the LunarGrand Kudu Suede Longwings (Lime Stone) from Jeff Staple's Instagram. Dope.

Last edited:
Wow. I thought these were the Fatigues with a weird filter applied, until I saw the additional detail along the side. On foot shot of the LunarGrand Kudu Suede Longwings (Lime Stone) from Jeff Staple's Instagram. Dope.

Damn I might just have to barefoot it tomorrow for work.

Back
Top Bottom