Lunargrand

Can anyone help me track down, or know how I can track down a size 8 in the Mens Navy/White wingtip - C10227 or the Moro - C10230? I heard these hit outlets recently, but live in CT so there is only 1 outlet, which has not received either. Do outlets ship if iI start calling around...?

Call Cole Haan customer service and tell them exactly that you want to do a stock locate for outlet stores and that you have the product number ready. They will be happy to help you (atleast in my personal experience). Outlet Stores will ship. 

Call Cole Haan customer service and tell them exactly that you want to do a stock locate for outlet stores and that you have the product number ready. They will be happy to help you (atleast in my personal experience). Outlet Stores will ship. 
Thank you. That is great news. I was hoping it was similar to Nikes customer service.  

Just a heads up..the Cole haan Outlet at Livermore, CA. has lunargrand wingtips for 50% off right now.  They also have oxblood and blue lunargrand penny..FSR on those.  Also, for those that want a nice casual good looking shoe, they also have the Air Sail Venetian II for 50% off.  I saw a pair of these at Nordstrom rack but it wasn't my size...I then came home searching high and low on the internet, it was IMPOSSIBLE to find.  I was surprised they had a bunch at the store.

Last edited:
Anybody know why the LunarGrands are now worth $198 on ColeHaan website?
I had mentioned it before. I feel that since nike no longer owns them they are no longer as greedy and I had heard that they are trying to unload a lot of their stock. 

I had mentioned it before. I feel that since nike no longer owns them they are no longer as greedy and I had heard that they are trying to unload a lot of their stock. 
So, will the LunarGrands will be like they were once before when nike owned them or will they be different now?

So, will the LunarGrands will be like they were once before when nike owned them or will they be different now?
Companies always have a pipeline of releases for 2-5 years as long as the contract is stable.  Since Nike literally just sold Cole Haan, I'd expect Lunargrands to continue releasing until 2015.

I also don't think you'll continue to see Lunarlon insoles, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Cole Haan develop their own technology to match or improve the comfort Lunargrands feature.  Besides, with those Sketchers knockoffs being legal, it really can't be all that hard.

Just a heads up..the Cole haan Outlet at Livermore, CA. has lunargrand wingtips for 50% off right now.  They also have oxblood and blue lunargrand penny..FSR on those.  Also, for those that want a nice casual good looking shoe, they also have the Air Sail Venetian II for 50% off.  I saw a pair of these at Nordstrom rack but it wasn't my size...I then came home searching high and low on the internet, it was IMPOSSIBLE to find.  I was surprised they had a bunch at the store.

+1 repped. Thanks for the info. I'll have to hit them up to see which wingtips they have in stock.

I'm new with this lunargrand.....where can I get that black/black lunargrand wingtip? I can't seem to find them on CL website or nordstrom.

I am looking to buy some Lunargrand laces, it too late to call Cole Haan right now, but has anyone had any luck with this?  What about any stores? Has anyone seen extra laces in store?

Were the penny loafer's made in sizes smaller than an 8?  I ordered a pair from Nordstrom but the size 8 was a little too big, they fit bigger than my normal Cole Haan penny loafers which I thought was strange.

I am looking to buy some Lunargrand laces, it too late to call Cole Haan right now, but has anyone had any luck with this?  What about any stores? Has anyone seen extra laces in store?
they have different colored laces for mens and womens shoes in store and online

The new ColeHaan LunarGrand Long Wings are now available on ColeHaan website. Please let me know how the sizing is for you guys compare to the other previous LunarGrands. So we could help out other people from figuring out their sizes. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom