Lunargrand

I went to go see the leather longwings in person, and they closed my local Cole Haan store (Burlington, MA).  So, that sucks.  Guess I'll head to Newbury Street soon.

thanks for the info on the sale guys! Finally got the oxblood and the brown/orange loafers. SUPER excited!

hey guys have u seen grey/pink penny loafer at any outlet? I haven't seen black/purple and grey/pink ones at outlet

how come? i guess they  kinda limited?

^The codes at the top of the page, coupon code "25sale"

Also, anyone else own the volts? I got my volt wingtips in mail the other day, I sent them back right away.

Being that I mostly own Nikes, I have a handful of volt cw's in the collection. Got the Grands in and they were a tad darker than I expected. I wanted that Tennis ball glow :lol:

Last edited:
Haha anyone seen these Skechers fakes?

Last edited:
next on my list is the waterproofs. They didn't seem to sell well but at the same time quickly disappeared

Haha anyone seen these Skechers fakes?

seen those at DB shoes a couple of weeks ago. sketchers is marketing them as some other designer's name x sketchers collab. crazy how well of a job they did at copying the design. shoes look a little more slim than the cole haan's though.

Yeah I saw Skechers at Nordstrom Rack about a month ago. Really caught me off guard because at first glance they really look like the Milkshake Suede Lunargrands.

What's up with the sizing on the LunarGrand Pennys? I'm a 10-10.5 in Nike basketball/running shoes, and I went the store today and the Cole Haans fit me best in size 8 
indifferent.gif

they fit big.

i have the oxblood penny and the lunargrand wingtips.

went a full size down on the penny

Back
Top Bottom