Lunargrand

It's nice, uppers looks like eggplant.

If nobody noticed, the black uppers with white sole are now on the Cole haan site, along with the fatigues and one other colorway.

Anywhere still selling the Penny Loafers? I bought my step-dad a pair a while back and he's obsessed :lol:

went through 85 pages only to find slight info on the womens. seems to me the normal conversion (-1.5 from womens to mens) and sizing down still apply with the narrower width, can someone confirm this?

no one is wearing them? i actually like the slimmer/narrower silhouette and the colorways they have. 

Last edited:
yeah it's 1.5 down as far as i know but like you said the silhouette is different.  alot of people on IG rocking women's colorways

True. Some colors looks different in pic. Like my lunar milkshake the bottoms are a lot darker than whats on pic.

Check your local nordstrom rack as the lunargrand chukkas have been reduced to 120. I also saw a pair of the penny loafers for 100.

does anyone have on foot pics of the black/white longwings? 

how does the leather crease? some of cole haan's oxfords/wingtips have terrible black leather...

Back
Top Bottom