Lunargrand

Late to the Cole Haan Lunargrand game, but better late than never... My first Cole Haans...

^Yes sir...Those are the grey pewters.... You won't be disappointed when you get them.....

I found these today at Nordstrom Rack so I picked them up....

guys i have a few pairs of lunars but none of them are the wide fit because they are impossible to find here in malaysia. my appropriate size for the normal width shoes is 11, should i size down half for the wides?

How do the sizes run on these?  I normally wear a size 11 in Nike's.  Would these be about the same?

I got these in a 10.5 recently and they are rather snug.  I'm looking for something that won't fit as tightly as these will be for work.

I got these in a 10.5 recently and they are rather snug.  I'm looking for something that won't fit as tightly as these will be for work.
Get a 10.5 then.  But your best bet is to buy both and see what fits best.  If you have any dress shoes, get that size.

How do the sizes run on these?  I normally wear a size 11 in Nike's.  Would these be about the same?
I wear sz 10.5-11 in most Nikes. I wear 10.5 in lunargrands, if you have a outlet store near you go in and try them on. 

In my experience lunargrands run a little wide 

I wear sz 10.5-11 in most Nikes. I wear 10.5 in lunargrands, if you have a outlet store near you go in and try them on. 

In my experience lunargrands run a little wide 
To piggyback, I wear 10.5 in all nike running, 10 in Js and my Lunargrands are a 9.5, which is my dress shoe size.

With regards to sizing, I wear a size 9 in Nike runners and wear size 8M in LunarGrands. I could also go for 7.5W. It greatly depends on what fit you like for yours shoes, some like it loose, some like it just right, some like it snug.

I like some room in my shoes, so I wear 11 in Nike.  For Lunargrand Wingtips I wear 10.5, which still has some room.  10 would be good, but my feet seem to expand after a while. I would go track a pair down and try them on.  You can find some deals at Nordstrom Rack.   

Slept on the navy perfs, then finally received my birthday 25% off and...ALL SOLD OUT. :x Huge mistake lol.

Back
Top Bottom