Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

people expect lupe to not say this because hes black

props to lupe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by JD214

Don't really know were he's going but,

Well Obama hasn't really done much, Like all presidents he just talked about all this crap he was going to do and little has been done.

Now for his campaign 2012 campaign he will start saying all these lies and get people to vote for him.

I liked dude in 08 but now he's just a regular, Just got carried around with all the hype.
Simon! Co-sign that.

Now he just runs his mouth like water and doesnt accomplish his promises! SMH!!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I knew dude was full of it
30t6p3b.gif

Just got our people to waste our vote on him.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif
at people getting hurt.

This.

Obama lied to us and didn't do almost anything he promised, and we still like him?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is seriously a damn joke!
30t6p3b.gif

It's only his first term.
eyes.gif

roll.gif

Yea and he's going to start using all those lies to try to do his second term.

And why do they say Obama is black or we have a black president, He's mixed (50/50), They could say he's White as well then.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Well Obama hasn't really done much, Like all presidents he just talked about all this crap he was going to do and little has been done.

Now for his campaign 2012 campaign he will start saying all these lies and get people to vote for him.

I liked dude in 08 but now he's just a regular, Just got carried around with all the hype.
Simon! Co-sign that.

Now he just runs his mouth like water and doesnt accomplish his promises! SMH!!!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I knew dude was full of it
30t6p3b.gif

Just got our people to waste our vote on him.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif
at people getting hurt.

This.

Obama lied to us and didn't do almost anything he promised, and we still like him?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is seriously a damn joke!
30t6p3b.gif

It's only his first term.
eyes.gif

roll.gif

Yea and he's going to start using all those lies to try to do his second term.

And why do they say Obama is black or we have a black president, He's mixed (50/50), They could say he's White as well then.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Gordonson wrote:
Oh no! Damn Obama for doing exactly what every president (save for a couple) more or less does.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

That being said, I agree with Lupe on never voting, because truthfully, it makes little difference WHO the face of the government is as long as the members of the Congress have the same agenda.

Our system of government, as mentioned by others, is a joke.

However, blaming Obama for everything doesn't accomplish anything. 
Come on now... lettuce be real... there would be a MAJOR difference between a McCain/Palin Presidency as compared to Obama/Biden.  
I agree that we did get the lesser of two evils (maybe, we can never know how McCain's run would have played out), but we didn't really GAIN a lot.  

Gordonson wrote:
Oh no! Damn Obama for doing exactly what every president (save for a couple) more or less does.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

That being said, I agree with Lupe on never voting, because truthfully, it makes little difference WHO the face of the government is as long as the members of the Congress have the same agenda.

Come on now... lettuce be real... there would be a MAJOR difference between a McCain/Palin Presidency as compared to Obama/Biden.  
I agree that we did get the lesser of two evils (maybe, we can never know how McCain's run would have played out), but we didn't really GAIN a lot.  

nerd.gif

Black wife/kids its just sorta comes out that way. He identifies himself as black so dont blame us for that. If you dont understand then learn about our history as a country regarding race.

nerd.gif

Black wife/kids its just sorta comes out that way. He identifies himself as black so dont blame us for that. If you dont understand then learn about our history as a country regarding race.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

JD214 wrote:

nerd.gif

Black wife/kids its just sorta comes out that way. He identifies himself as black so dont blame us for that. If you dont understand learn about our history as a country regarding race.

I'm not blaming anyone for it, Just came to my head, and I do understand the races in this country and it's history.

I know a bunch of mixed people black/white/hispanic

They just say they're mixed, Not just one race.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

JD214 wrote:

nerd.gif

Black wife/kids its just sorta comes out that way. He identifies himself as black so dont blame us for that. If you dont understand learn about our history as a country regarding race.

I'm not blaming anyone for it, Just came to my head, and I do understand the races in this country and it's history.

I know a bunch of mixed people black/white/hispanic

They just say they're mixed, Not just one race.

9. Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court

10. Attractive tax write-offs for those who buy hybrid automobiles

11. Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans

12. Renewed dialogue with NATO and other allies and partners on strategic issues.

13. Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 years after the Cold War to a more modern fighting force… this includes new procurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyber units and operations, etc.

14. Better body armor is now being provided to our troops

15. “Cash for clunkersâ€

9. Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court

10. Attractive tax write-offs for those who buy hybrid automobiles

11. Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans

12. Renewed dialogue with NATO and other allies and partners on strategic issues.

13. Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 years after the Cold War to a more modern fighting force… this includes new procurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyber units and operations, etc.

14. Better body armor is now being provided to our troops

15. “Cash for clunkersâ€

Originally Posted by cguy610

Gordonson wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Lupe is a moron.  How many millions did he make in U$ currency last year?  How much of that went to the Federal Govt in the form of Income Taxes?  So doesn't that mean Lupe is indirectly supporting "terrorism"?  Hypocrite 
laugh.gif
Can someone tell me what Lupe has done to contribute to society?  Has he donated any money?  Helped a person in need?

We know he doesn't even vote.  If his only contribution to society is rap music, he needs to shut up. 

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Did you even watch the video before you started running your mouth? They talk about some of his charitable efforts at 3:25 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Gordonson wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

Lupe is a moron.  How many millions did he make in U$ currency last year?  How much of that went to the Federal Govt in the form of Income Taxes?  So doesn't that mean Lupe is indirectly supporting "terrorism"?  Hypocrite 
laugh.gif
Can someone tell me what Lupe has done to contribute to society?  Has he donated any money?  Helped a person in need?

We know he doesn't even vote.  If his only contribution to society is rap music, he needs to shut up. 

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Did you even watch the video before you started running your mouth? They talk about some of his charitable efforts at 3:25 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Lupe always takes an idea with some common sense, and then blows it up to make himself sound totally crazy.
It's a double edged sword though. Had he left out the hyperbole, we would actually be thinking about his comments, instead of hammering him for the "terrorist". But without the hyperbole, this isn't news. Nobody would care about this if he doesn't call the president a terrorist, and tell people he doesn't vote.

Anyway, this just seems like an attention grab. This is shameful. At a time when we need unity more than ever, I can't support someone who is telling the youth not to vote, and calling our biggest non-sport role model a terrorist. I'm sorry.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Lupe always takes an idea with some common sense, and then blows it up to make himself sound totally crazy.
It's a double edged sword though. Had he left out the hyperbole, we would actually be thinking about his comments, instead of hammering him for the "terrorist". But without the hyperbole, this isn't news. Nobody would care about this if he doesn't call the president a terrorist, and tell people he doesn't vote.

Anyway, this just seems like an attention grab. This is shameful. At a time when we need unity more than ever, I can't support someone who is telling the youth not to vote, and calling our biggest non-sport role model a terrorist. I'm sorry.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom