Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

Well, Obama is a clown so can't disagree with him. Our whole political process is a joke. Lupe should know better, Barack is merely a puppet.

Well, Obama is a clown so can't disagree with him. Our whole political process is a joke. Lupe should know better, Barack is merely a puppet.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Come on now... lettuce be real... there would be a MAJOR difference between a McCain/Palin Presidency as compared to Obama/Biden.  
Lupe is a moron.  How many millions did he make in U$ currency last year?  How much of that went to the Federal Govt in the form of Income Taxes?  So doesn't that mean Lupe is indirectly supporting "terrorism"?  Hypocrite 
laugh.gif
Can someone tell me what Lupe has done to contribute to society?  Has he donated any money?  Helped a person in need?

We know he doesn't even vote.  If his only contribution to society is rap music, he needs to shut up. 

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
Did you even watch the video before you started running your mouth? They talk about some of his charitable efforts at 3:25 
eyes.gif
Why would I watch the video when I already know he's an idiot? 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Come on now... lettuce be real... there would be a MAJOR difference between a McCain/Palin Presidency as compared to Obama/Biden.  
Lupe is a moron.  How many millions did he make in U$ currency last year?  How much of that went to the Federal Govt in the form of Income Taxes?  So doesn't that mean Lupe is indirectly supporting "terrorism"?  Hypocrite 
laugh.gif
Can someone tell me what Lupe has done to contribute to society?  Has he donated any money?  Helped a person in need?

We know he doesn't even vote.  If his only contribution to society is rap music, he needs to shut up. 

Did you even watch the video before you started running your mouth? They talk about some of his charitable efforts at 3:25 
eyes.gif
Why would I watch the video when I already know he's an idiot? 

Gordonson wrote:
Oh no! Damn Obama for doing exactly what every president (save for a couple) more or less does.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

That being said, I agree with Lupe on never voting, because truthfully, it makes little difference WHO the face of the government is as long as the members of the Congress have the same agenda.

Our system of government, as mentioned by others, is a joke.

However, blaming Obama for everything doesn't accomplish anything. 
laugh.gif

Lupe does a hell of a lot more than you, sitting here on a message board complaining and knocking a dude for beliefs that are different than you.

Lupe Fiasco Foundation
Invisible Children
Music for Relief

What the hell have you done, bro?

Gordonson wrote:
Oh no! Damn Obama for doing exactly what every president (save for a couple) more or less does.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

That being said, I agree with Lupe on never voting, because truthfully, it makes little difference WHO the face of the government is as long as the members of the Congress have the same agenda.

Our system of government, as mentioned by others, is a joke.

However, blaming Obama for everything doesn't accomplish anything. 
laugh.gif

Lupe does a hell of a lot more than you, sitting here on a message board complaining and knocking a dude for beliefs that are different than you.

Lupe Fiasco Foundation
Invisible Children
Music for Relief

What the hell have you done, bro?

Lupe Fiasco is another one of those guys who people say is smart... And he thinks that because people think he is smart, he can say some of the dumbest @@%# and it will sound smart...

He is not that bright

Lupe Fiasco is another one of those guys who people say is smart... And he thinks that because people think he is smart, he can say some of the dumbest @@%# and it will sound smart...

He is not that bright

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Have yet to vote and  probably never will. This entire system is a joke [/color]
laugh.gif

Same here.  After the 2000 election, I pretty much lost any interest in politics or voting...

Originally Posted by Benihana

Oh like Lupe didn't terrorize us with that amazingly whack *%! album? Stop it corny hair.

-The Juice

I thought he didn't like Lasers neither?  I remember him not wanting to release it, but he had to because he was obligated by his record label...

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Have yet to vote and  probably never will. This entire system is a joke [/color]
laugh.gif

Same here.  After the 2000 election, I pretty much lost any interest in politics or voting...

Originally Posted by Benihana

Oh like Lupe didn't terrorize us with that amazingly whack *%! album? Stop it corny hair.

-The Juice

I thought he didn't like Lasers neither?  I remember him not wanting to release it, but he had to because he was obligated by his record label...

Originally Posted by Essential1

He is not that bright

exactly.

Originally Posted by Essential1

He is not that bright

exactly.

Lupe is the truth.
What have YOUR favorite rappers done for society lately? Even in the least, his rhymes are riddled with mind awakening thoughts. He's a rapper, not a professor.

Lupe 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom