Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by JD214

Don't really know were he's going but,

Well Obama hasn't really done much, Like all presidents he just talked about all this crap he was going to do and little has been done.

Now for his campaign 2012 campaign he will start saying all these lies and get people to vote for him.

I liked dude in 08 but now he's just a regular, Just got carried around with all the hype.

9. Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court

10. Attractive tax write-offs for those who buy hybrid automobiles

11. Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans

12. Renewed dialogue with NATO and other allies and partners on strategic issues.

13. Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 years after the Cold War to a more modern fighting force… this includes new procurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyber units and operations, etc.

14. Better body armor is now being provided to our troops

15. “Cash for clunkersâ€

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by JD214

Well Obama hasn't really done much, Like all presidents he just talked about all this crap he was going to do and little has been done.

Now for his campaign 2012 campaign he will start saying all these lies and get people to vote for him.

I liked dude in 08 but now he's just a regular, Just got carried around with all the hype.

9. Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court

10. Attractive tax write-offs for those who buy hybrid automobiles

11. Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans

12. Renewed dialogue with NATO and other allies and partners on strategic issues.

13. Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 years after the Cold War to a more modern fighting force… this includes new procurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyber units and operations, etc.

14. Better body armor is now being provided to our troops

15. “Cash for clunkersâ€

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

1. He's in no position to comment on US policy regarding Israel or to support the Palestine when his label is run by Jews. He offends that lobby and they're gonna freeze his album budget AGAIN. Duke was in XXL talking about they didnt like the first draft of Lasers so they froze his budget

2. He needs to be independent if anything. He has more pressing issues to worry about than the president being a terrorist.

3. He's a black man tearing down a black man in a position of power, yet he had to artistically compromise with the white and Jewish owners of his label who are funding his album. Gimme a break.

4. He seems like a smart dumb _
1. So he needs to censor himself?
2. I agree, but what does the second sentence have to do with the first?

3. If he doesn't agree with the man, why should race matter?

4. To an extent. 

1. He was in XXL crying about how much of a hassle it was dealing with Atlantic Records because they froze his budget and forced him to make Lasers "poppier" than he wanted it to be. I bet he's gonna be in limbo next album around.

2. If he were independent, he would have more control of his image and creative control. It wouldnt matter much. Watch him issue a statement "clarifiying" or apologizing for his comments.

3. He should know better because it's bad enough some of these right wing, Fox News types dont want Obama in office. If you think there arent sectors of the country mad that the Commander in Chief is a black man, you're sadly mistaken. He has enough gall to call out a Black president, but caves in to the white/Jewish owners of his masters with his budgets who want him to make a pop album? Gimme a break.

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

1. He's in no position to comment on US policy regarding Israel or to support the Palestine when his label is run by Jews. He offends that lobby and they're gonna freeze his album budget AGAIN. Duke was in XXL talking about they didnt like the first draft of Lasers so they froze his budget

2. He needs to be independent if anything. He has more pressing issues to worry about than the president being a terrorist.

3. He's a black man tearing down a black man in a position of power, yet he had to artistically compromise with the white and Jewish owners of his label who are funding his album. Gimme a break.

4. He seems like a smart dumb _
1. So he needs to censor himself?
2. I agree, but what does the second sentence have to do with the first?

3. If he doesn't agree with the man, why should race matter?

4. To an extent. 

1. He was in XXL crying about how much of a hassle it was dealing with Atlantic Records because they froze his budget and forced him to make Lasers "poppier" than he wanted it to be. I bet he's gonna be in limbo next album around.

2. If he were independent, he would have more control of his image and creative control. It wouldnt matter much. Watch him issue a statement "clarifiying" or apologizing for his comments.

3. He should know better because it's bad enough some of these right wing, Fox News types dont want Obama in office. If you think there arent sectors of the country mad that the Commander in Chief is a black man, you're sadly mistaken. He has enough gall to call out a Black president, but caves in to the white/Jewish owners of his masters with his budgets who want him to make a pop album? Gimme a break.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Lupe is a hispanic girl name though...

I cant take this dude seriously...

Guadalupe Idalgo would be proud 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Well, Obama is a clown so can't disagree with him. Our whole political process is a joke. Lupe should know better, Barack is merely a puppet.

QFT

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

roll.gif

Oh YoU MaD, no mames I've seen Guadalupe on hispanic or Mexican guys, not just girls.

Guadalupe Idalgo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I do agree having Obama > McCain. Either way we still taking an L with these guys in office.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Well, Obama is a clown so can't disagree with him. Our whole political process is a joke. Lupe should know better, Barack is merely a puppet.

QFT

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

roll.gif

Oh YoU MaD, no mames I've seen Guadalupe on hispanic or Mexican guys, not just girls.

Guadalupe Idalgo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But I do agree having Obama > McCain. Either way we still taking an L with these guys in office.

On the real, this just made me miss Jewels and his Barack 0drama account
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#jokergang

On the real, this just made me miss Jewels and his Barack 0drama account
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#jokergang

He's entitled to his opinion I guess.

But he's alienating a lot of his fans by saying that.

Also, Lasers was not good.

He's entitled to his opinion I guess.

But he's alienating a lot of his fans by saying that.

Also, Lasers was not good.

CreateDestroy wrote:
JD214 wrote:

9. Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court...

107. Passed the Lilly Ledbetter Act (equal work for equal pay)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act_of_2009

9.1. The Official Unemployment Rate for May, 2011.

CreateDestroy wrote:
JD214 wrote:

9. Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court...

107. Passed the Lilly Ledbetter Act (equal work for equal pay)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act_of_2009

9.1. The Official Unemployment Rate for May, 2011.

Back
Top Bottom