Lupe To Appear On The O'Reilly Factor Tonight.

Originally Posted by remix

idk y so much hate on lupe.....lupes the man

I wouldn't go that far, but a lot of NT seems mad at dude for his subpar album. Dunno what that has to do with his ability to argue politics. *Kanye shrug.*

Originally Posted by remix

idk y so much hate on lupe.....lupes the man

I wouldn't go that far, but a lot of NT seems mad at dude for his subpar album. Dunno what that has to do with his ability to argue politics. *Kanye shrug.*

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by Essential1

Keith Olbermann's new show is on... So f this interview

If you have a problem with oreilly, that's one thing ... But to actually watch olberman ... ... ... That makes you a sad, sad individual ... The dude is a damn joke ... Be honest with yourself ... He is the glen beck of the left, without half his intelligence ...
grin.gif

laugh.gif
  So ridiculous I'm not even sure I can believe you believe it...

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by Essential1

Keith Olbermann's new show is on... So f this interview

If you have a problem with oreilly, that's one thing ... But to actually watch olberman ... ... ... That makes you a sad, sad individual ... The dude is a damn joke ... Be honest with yourself ... He is the glen beck of the left, without half his intelligence ...
grin.gif

laugh.gif
  So ridiculous I'm not even sure I can believe you believe it...

That interview was too short, and I didn't know what the *$+! they were talking about
30t6p3b.gif

That interview was too short, and I didn't know what the *$+! they were talking about
30t6p3b.gif

This guy never lets people talk. He basically invite people to his show to scold them.

This guy never lets people talk. He basically invite people to his show to scold them.

Back
Top Bottom