Lupe To Appear On The O'Reilly Factor Tonight.

laugh.gif
at that interview. O'Reilly cannot really believe the trash he's spewing.

i honestly would like somebody who knows about politics such as KRS or Immortal Technique to be on the show and see what happens

i honestly would like somebody who knows about politics such as KRS or Immortal Technique to be on the show and see what happens

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You know he does.

Dropping bombs is "nobel" and invading countries half way around the world is protecting Americans. He really does believe that. People in here being mad because he dropped a sub-par album and all of a sudden he's discredited.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You know he does.

Dropping bombs is "nobel" and invading countries half way around the world is protecting Americans. He really does believe that. People in here being mad because he dropped a sub-par album and all of a sudden he's discredited.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

Bill should take a long walk off a short cliff. I hate this douche.

This Harvard educated moron didn't even know who John Maynard Keynes was when John Stossel asked him. How are you a journalist for as many years as he is, Harvard educated and NOT know who Keynes or what Keynesian Economics is.

Nothing but a NeoCon mouthpiece.

I don't understand how bombing civilians in foreign nations is like Bill says, "nobel". Do we has that much disregard for human life?
You can hate on O'Reilly all you want, but he is smarter than you think.
Perfect example: On tonights show, he rips Jon Stewart for the same exact thing he does - Cater to his audience, and then has the audacity to call himself a journalist. 
laugh.gif

I mean the liberal in me fumes that people actually buy his bs, but the human side of me takes notes to how he does his work. He is brilliant at what he does.

This Harvard educated moron didn't even know who John Maynard Keynes was when John Stossel asked him. How are you a journalist for as many years as he is, Harvard educated and NOT know who Keynes or what Keynesian Economics is.

I don't understand how bombing civilians in foreign nations is like Bill says, "nobel". Do we has that much disregard for human life?
Perfect example: On tonights show, he rips Jon Stewart for the same exact thing he does - Cater to his audience, and then has the audacity to call himself a journalist. 
laugh.gif

I mean the liberal in me fumes that people actually buy his bs, but the human side of me takes notes to how he does his work. He is brilliant at what he does.

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

I'm a big lupe fan...but he has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to politics. 
Bill wouldn't have invited him on if he did, Lupe actually had some points. The war WAS about Bin Laden. When we couldn't find him it became an "operation" he just didn't have the facts to back his talking points.

I'm a big lupe fan...but he has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to politics. 
Bill wouldn't have invited him on if he did, Lupe actually had some points. The war WAS about Bin Laden. When we couldn't find him it became an "operation" he just didn't have the facts to back his talking points.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Lupe said his glasses are prescription, to all the glasses naysayers lol.

Glasses were on point too 
pimp.gif

I didn't get too much out of this though. Lupe saying what he's always been saying, not given the time to elaborate completely. And O'reilly doing what he always does, over talking people. 

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Lupe said his glasses are prescription, to all the glasses naysayers lol.

Glasses were on point too 
pimp.gif

I didn't get too much out of this though. Lupe saying what he's always been saying, not given the time to elaborate completely. And O'reilly doing what he always does, over talking people. 

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

Not denying that he's great at what he does, but I've just always amazed at the following.

laugh.gif

Not denying that he's great at what he does, but I've just always amazed at the following.

I think you mean Bill wouldn't have him on if he "didn't." but that's neither here nor there....And Bill doesn't care about what Lupe knows. Bill and his staff saw an opportunity to grab a demographic that he doesn't normally reach so he had Lupe on. More than politics, this is about ratings. This is fox news. They aren't out there looking for intelligent arguments. 
Bill's a moron, but Lupe made him look pretty smart. You can't just say #@@* without backing any of it up with facts.

I think you mean Bill wouldn't have him on if he "didn't." but that's neither here nor there....And Bill doesn't care about what Lupe knows. Bill and his staff saw an opportunity to grab a demographic that he doesn't normally reach so he had Lupe on. More than politics, this is about ratings. This is fox news. They aren't out there looking for intelligent arguments. 
Bill's a moron, but Lupe made him look pretty smart. You can't just say #@@* without backing any of it up with facts.

Back
Top Bottom