M.I.A tell me you wouldn't...

Wouldn't you thus be proving DC's point then? White gul's roots are showing too. When she does it though it's a look, it's a style. When M.I.A does it, she bathes in the Ghenghes River and looks dirty.

I think she is hot and she is talented.  I think she is trolling with some of her outfits and some pics she just doesn't photograph well.

Good to me though.

mia-gq-magazine-001_134170.jpg

yea she would pretty much have to pull my meat out and get to deep throatin, i wouldnt put in a hello if i saw her in the club/street/event/whatever, she only has pretty hair and a pretty complexion, her face is straight and no body at all so theres no real incentive for me based on pure aesthetics

as far as life moves go, hell yea i would run it well, thats just smart pr

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I think she is hot and she is talented.  I think she is trolling with some of her outfits and some pics she just doesn't photograph well.

Good to me though.

mia-gq-magazine-001_134170.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

beautiful

DC got a good point too

mia.jpg

Swag is just different. 
smokin.gif
 She ain't for everybody tho.

Spoiler [+]
mia47_2.jpg

MIA+maya.gif

2313_head_header.jpg

MIA%252Bnew.png

MIA_complexcover3.jpg

M.I.A+Complex+(1).jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

kreayshawn

you really gonna compare her to that?
indifferent.gif
I know she looks dirty but it's a style.
roll.gif
roll.gif
All 3 of those White Girl Mob ^@&# are dirty looking, "style" or not.
This chick here:
kreayshawn-628.jpg

DOES NOT look like this chick:

mia-gold.jpg

They have different kind of styles. Kreayshawn got a grimey poser hipster style. M.I.A. does not. 

I'd give her a Cleveland Steamer because she looks like the type of @+$++ that would dig that.

Whoever that kreshan person is she looks horrible. I wouldn't be able to get hard off of her. I don't care if she was naked and oiled up. Zero sex appeal

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^cap What does Kreayshawn's style have to do with her being extremely unattractive?
Kreayshawn is ugly as #@@%. No contest. She a gutta rat.

Back
Top Bottom