Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Gg...maaaan that missed pick 6 hurt my soul [emoji]128546[/emoji]
lol.. yeah just like that fumble on punt pissed me off.. i was like not this crap again.. I swear the Colts have to have the most fumbles in the NFL..

and that pick in the end zone on my second drive when i was like 4 yards away.. 
mad.gif

we gotta play better if we want to advance in the playoffs.. but we are still ALIVE!!!!!  

Battled back from a record of 1-5 to finish 7-3 in the last 10 and make the Dance!!!! 

now time to put in work before this wildcard game

Gg...maaaan that missed pick 6 hurt my soul [emoji]128546[/emoji]
lol.. yeah just like that fumble on punt pissed me off.. i was like not this crap again.. I swear the Colts have to have the most fumbles in the NFL..

and that pick in the end zone on my second drive when i was like 4 yards away.. >:

we gotta play better if we want to advance in the playoffs.. but we are still ALIVE!!!!!  

Battled back from a record of 1-5 to finish 7-3 in the last 10 and make the Dance!!!! 

now time to put in work before this wildcard game

If Chiefs lose && Texans win, you && Gixxer will play again next advance :pimp: :pimp:

@TimidTebow

I got softball today at 1...then playoffs at 4, championship at 9 est so depending how playoffs go I could prolly play around 11 est tonight or 5...lemme know when you'll be around

When's the advance?

Chargers PM'd me to be put on auto but I'll wait til we're about to advance to play it in case he can free up some time.

When's the advance?

Chargers PM'd me to be put on auto but I'll wait til we're about to advance to play it in case he can free up some time.

I think it'll end up being tomorrow sometime. Not sure how many games are left do play this week tho.

Back
Top Bottom