Magic City Strip Club Mini-Documentary by Lauren Greenfield

Never could vibe in a strip club, for all that ,I'll give the money to my wife to dance for me. At least I know two things 1. The money is benefiting me in some way and 2. I will be getting the yambs afterwards and I know where they been. :lol:

My boy let a stripper put his glasses in her va jay jay ring and dangle while she danced. Bull didn't even clean em off afterwards, I'm sure dude got pink eye or somethin afterwards :lol:

Strippers these days are starting to look worse too man. All of them have crazy big stupid tatts and OD on the booty injections and implants.

If I do hit the strip, I'm looking for the natural ones.

Yea Magic been over rated for a while now, it's legendary in the hip hop /strip club culture so it's living off name now ...These broads weren't nothin special , magic musta rolled out the B team for this documentary :lol: ....if I'm throwing money at them , I could just stay in my city and hit Norma's for equal or better...n no amount per song either, just straight tips :pimp:

N also Richmond VA might have some of the worst strip clubs ...went to a couple on July 4th weekend and no nude plus the best broads are like a 6 or 7 at best :smh:

But Follies in ATL tho :pimp: ...have you ready spend a whole check in that joint :smh: :lol:

:D

My boy let a stripper put his glasses in her va jay jay ring and dangle while she danced. Bull didn't even clean em off afterwards, I'm sure dude got pink eye or somethin afterwards
laugh.gif
See some stuff isn't even "Sexy." That is just funny 
laugh.gif

My boy let a stripper put his glasses in her va jay jay ring and dangle while she danced. Bull didn't even clean em off afterwards, I'm sure dude got pink eye or somethin afterwards :lol:
See some stuff isn't even "Sexy." That is just funny :lol:

So unhygenic too. I probably would've gave her my glasses too though. One time this stripper was hitting our faces with her butt and knocked the glasses off my friend's face. Awesome thing to see.

Magic overrated like ****. Them strippers will try to finesse you out a few dollars if they sense you are from out of town.

They'll come and do a lightweight dance on you by the bar...you throw a couple ones out thinking you are tipping...next thing you know, they are saying that was $40 excluding the tips
roll.gif

$20 at Norma Jeans gets you a private dance in the back booths of the club for like 15 -20 minutes not including tips. Some bad strippers from Philly, DC, and Bmore. And they will pull your **** out, let you touch them everywhere etc. Some strippers legit get turned on lol. I've smashed a few strippers after a private dance for free.

No lie.
I been tryna tell cats that Norma's is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember being disgusted at the thought of eating at a strip club, until I was leaving out of Treasures at 2am and smelled some good *** breakfast being cooked. Sausage, eggs, biscuits, and bacon were on this huge *** skillet. Smelled good than a MF.

Strippers these days are starting to look worse too man. All of them have crazy big stupid tatts and OD on the booty injections and implants.

If I do hit the strip, I'm looking for the natural ones.

:x

its disgusting...funny thing is i used to be into girls tatted up, not its a immediate turnoff.

I remember being disgusted at the thought of eating at a strip club, until I was leaving out of Treasures at 2am and smelled some good *** breakfast being cooked. Sausage, eggs, biscuits, and bacon were on this huge *** skillet. Smelled good than a MF.

One of my homeboys goes to st james cuz he said they got some good *** steak and shrimp. ***** eats the potatoe soup there too. I aint fittna eat in a strip club you thinj them dudes back there give a ****? Got half nekkid chicks runnin back there messin wit the cooks. Prolly pickin at the food after they swung down a pole full of sweaty vagina juices. No mames wey. Estoy bien.

The world is a not-so-clean place. If you walk into a strip club, you're already expecting some dirtiness to ensue. Not saying you should partake in cat that smells like boiled bologna. Nobody thinking about hygeine once a few drinks are down the gullet.

On that subject, am I the only one who notices how unsanitary beer pong is?That ball be all over the floor and all in people's hands and ****.

On that subject, am I the only one who notices how unsanitary beer pong is? That ball be all over the floor and all in people's hands and ****.

This bar that we play beer pong at, we just use separate cups to drink the beer from.

Couple ppl told me that strip club good is delicious ...never been interested in trying it tho , but as soon as I'm out the club I'm lookin for some grub :lol:

Strip club food is A1 IDC what y'all say. Best lamb chops I ever had, steak is on point and the wings lawd the wings. Guess it depends on where u from cuz here the chefs are damn near celebs.

Strip club food is A1 IDC what y'all say. Best lamb chops I ever had, steak is on point and the wings lawd the wings. Guess it depends on where u from cuz here the chefs are damn near celebs.

This. Ain't never been scared to eat at a scrip club. That Rachel's Steakhouse cheeseburger is the truth.

I always thought the Magic strippers were bad but the ones in the video look hurt. Strip clubs aren't my thing but I have been to a lot of them throughout my day and I noticed that strippers pick and choose who to run game on. Its real easy to get caught up in that lifestyle and even had a few friends catch feelings or use the chicks for money. The last time I went to a strip club 8 of us got kicked out while my friend was getting head in the champagne room.

I'm not getting how strip club food is worse than any restaurant... I've worked at restaurants way back when and a lot of nasty **** goes on. Ace of spades food>>>>> nasty *** Applebee's/chillis

Back
Top Bottom