Mainland chinese man put dog in washing machine...

what is a petition in the US gonna do to someone in China?
I'm saying :lol:

These bleeding heart PETA advocates are gonna have to come in contact with reality some day or they'll go up against somebody hat'll crush them

I feel if ppl wanted better for these situations they'd look more in to their own ****. Peep the Bull **** episode about PETA, they be killing animals too.

Peta can protest all they want.
human rights in china?
you think they are concerned with animal rights?

Last edited:
**** PETA, you think China cares? They eat dog meat over there lmao

Last edited:
what is a petition in the US gonna do to someone in China?
I'm saying :lol:

These bleeding heart PETA advocates are gonna have to come in contact with reality some day or they'll go up against somebody hat'll crush them

I feel if ppl wanted better for these situations they'd look more in to their own ****. Peep the Bull **** episode about PETA, they be killing animals too.

Peta can protest all they want.
human rights in china?
you think they are concerned with animal rights?
All I'm saying is human rights are more important.

I'd be more concerned about their one baby per family laws, views on over population, food shortage, socioeconomic imbalance, etc. Their human rights issues way more than their animal rights ones.

lol chinese government kills their own people by the thousands

dog = nothing

Its sickening....dogs aren't like other animals to u ****** idiots who think otherwise. They listen and obey their owners and depend on us to survive. The poor dog didn't know that its owner was torturing it. The ******* loser took advantage of a lil puppy's loyalty and killed it for a min worth of laughs or whatever pleasure he got outta it. 

Last edited:
This is the stupidest **** I've seen in a minute. 
laugh.gif

RIP to the dog though. 

RIP to my dog, been 15 years and I still miss my guy. 
frown.gif

EDIT: clicked the link, can't even front that's a cute *** pup that pic got me in my feels. Petition is still stupid af though. 

Last edited:
Its sickening....dogs aren't like other animals to u ****** idiots who think otherwise. They listen and obey their owners and depend on us to survive. The poor dog didn't know that its owner was torturing it. The ******* loser took advantage of a lil puppy's loyalty and killed it for a min worth of laughs or whatever pleasure he got outta it. 
the only reason dogs depend on us is because we force them to. Dogs are more than capable surviving on their own. But people like you make them your personal slaves. Dogs are like any other animal, and pigs are known to be more intelligent than many dogs. But yo *** sure love some pepperoni pizza dont you?

what dude did was wrong, but yall dog lovers kill me with the irrational comments

Pigs haven't been used as companions for thousands of years either.
My reference to pigs was to show his reasoning for feeling the way he does (dogs aren't like other animals) isn't justified. His reasoning being dogs listen and depend on us to survive. Dogs "listening" and understanding human commands, are signs of intelligence which are equal to if not lesser than pigs.

Dogs being companions for thousands of years is global. But Americans make dogs out to be more than what they are. Americans humanize dogs and in most cases treat them better than humans which is shameful

Last edited:
the only reason dogs depend on us is because we force them to. Dogs are more than capable surviving on their own. But people like you make them your personal slaves. Dogs are like any other animal, and pigs are known to be more intelligent than many dogs. But yo *** sure love some pepperoni pizza dont you?

what dude did was wrong, but yall dog lovers kill me with the irrational comments

Completely agree.

u telling me little puppy dogs, not guard dogs or pitbulls or anything, would be able to survive on their own? like shihtzu's and such?

people like me...bruh u have no idea what tf u talkin bout. i have a lil puppy and he's my best friend, i don't treat him like no slave, i treat him like a family member.

but thanks for letting me know how i treat my dog....

u telling me little puppy dogs, not guard dogs or pitbulls or anything, would be able to survive on their own? like shihtzu's and such?

people like me...bruh u have no idea what tf u talkin bout. i have a lil puppy and he's my best friend, i don't treat him like no slave, i treat him like a family member.

lmao... Puppies have mothers genius.... don't matter the breed of dog.

And this post isn't thread worthy, some fake story linked to a non working facebook account and a "petition" to "punish" someone in china? lmaoooo the lack of intelligence on here and the internet is sad.
What is Batman gonna go get the guy and helicopter outta of there!!???

Last edited:
Maybe if you and ppl like would stop coddling canines they'd be able to adapt to their environments and survive on their own.

Yes they would because they'd be born in to a pack. Everything else is chance. Maybe it dies young, maybe it lives to old age.

Truth of the matter is you're the slave. Whole mentality ****** up, thinking the dog needs you.

Maybe if you and ppl like would stop coddling canines they'd be able to adapt to their environments and survive on their own.
Yes they would because they'd be born in to a pack. Everything else is chance. Maybe it dies young, maybe it lives to old age.

Truth of the matter is you're the slave. Whole mentality ****** up, thinking the dog needs you.
hahah im a slave...cuz i dont have a choice right? i didn't have a choice when i got the dog, i didn't have a choice when i choose to help raise it with my siblings/parents, haha such a dumb statement

Back
Top Bottom