Man creates spreadsheet for every time wife denies him sex

All men want from woman is loyalty, someone who cleans and above all sex.

She's failing at being a woman

Only way my woman has to do all the cooking and cleaning is if I make all the money.

Real talk I just need them yambs and loyalty.

I found the way that he presented it his problem to her very clever. She's a married woman constantly turning down her husband for sex and focusing all her efforts into a stressful work life as opposed to a happy home. He emailed her a spreadsheet as if it was pertaining to work since that's what she she seems to be most focused on and now she's panicking because her calls and texts are getting neglected :smh:

I can understand her turning him down 2 or 3 times a week due to work and being tired whatever whatever but 3/27 :x it should be at the minimum 19/27

Clever? yes. But that is a very parochial approach into addressing a true problem. He gets an A+ in articulating his point, yet he gets an F in truly communicating what the issue is. It's one thing to shed light on a problem, it's another to a have a constructive conversation as to how they could go about fixing it. Even if she gets the point, what's stopping her from second guessing any other hidden frustration spreadsheets he's keeping in relations to their marriage? It almost defeats the purpose of marriage.

On her behalf, she needs to understand that you never let your man leave the house horny or hungry. A lot of women need to understand this. If you enter into a agreement such as marriage, your body is no longer yours. As with virtually every other aspect of your singular existence. This goes both ways.

OAN: This doesn't necessarily mean she's cheating. The me 5 years ago would've said "yes, she's absolutely cheating." But today, I understand how stress, and other influences can impede a lady's sex drive. I've learned a lot over the years, and women are turned on in different ways then men.
What makes you think that out of the 24 times he was denied that he didn't try communicating verbally? She could've just as easily been dismissive in discussing the issue and this was the drastic attempt that finally got through to her.

My girl will give me the I don't feel like it excuse every once in a while
U hit her back with that same excuse even she fiendin
She will pull it out my boxers and start givin me head
I'll get hard then hit her with the babe not right now I'm tired
And roll over.
I get up in the middle of the night to rub one out

:lol: :pimp:

Shorty done had sex with her husband 3 times in the last 49 days and she doesn't know what to do to make her husband happy

What makes you think that out of the 24 times he was denied that he didn't try communicating verbally? She could've just as easily been dismissive in discussing the issue and this was the drastic attempt that finally got through to her.

Bro, if he were to put as much effort into meaningful dialogue with her, then he put into tallying an Excel spreadsheet, we wouldn't be talking about this right now.

Bro, if he were to put as much effort into meaningful dialogue with her, then he put into tallying an Excel spreadsheet, we wouldn't be talking about this right now.
Basically.  Her head isn't in the mood for sex and he hasn't been talking to her about or doing anything that she would like to get her there.

Last edited:

If she put more effort into having sex with her husband than he did in making this spreadsheet we wouldn't be talking about it.

Marriage, idk...I've never been married so I don't know. But I approach it like a business, any good business has successful employees and a good product, something which keeps the people in the store. In marriage, the employees are the family and sex, peace and good kids are the products. The best way to run a business is organization, everyone knows their role, everyone plays their part. Clearly defined roles, not gender roles, but just martial roles, I take care of the cars, you take care of the house, something like that. If one of the partners is not performing, you gotta let them know, and da spreadsheet isn't the worst way to let them know, a bit immature,but effective. 

My girl will give me the I don't feel like it excuse every once in a while
U hit her back with that same excuse even she fiendin
She will pull it out my boxers and start givin me head
I'll get hard then hit her with the babe not right now I'm tired
And roll over.
I get up in the middle of the night to rub one out

Lol to spite ya girl? might as well just smash

Paging ksteezy ksteezy to give us the low down about married life.

I was in a relationship for 7 years and after the 5th year there were times where we would only have sex once a month :smh:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/erin-coss...ple-disclosed-how-often-they-really-have-sex/

yea i too am curious to here his take on all this :nerd:

Last edited:

You think that you know who she is and that's the problem. They've probably argued about this multiple times until all he could do was come up with a creative way to get her attention. She's getting killed in the OG reddit thread by women especially. I don't think she's cheating. She's probably one of those women that doesn't think sex is important in marriage. She even thinks its normal for that to happen.

The way I see it, we crave the hunt, that's what fuels our sex drive, the thought of "I wonder what that P is like, I wonder how she is in bed, etc" reason why a relationship solely based on sex won't ever last....reason why often times once you live with a woman or marry one and been sharing the same space for x amount of years I believe is natural for that sex drive to go down, doesn't mean either party is getting it elsewhere, just means the hunt for the P is no longer there, the curiosity...I can draw my wife's vagina from how many times I've seen it...so sometimes we find comfort in doing other things together and before we know it we stop and think... "We haven't had sex in like a week!" We laugh and then she'll throw on something extra sexy that night or I'll sneak up on her in the shower and boom, it happens and is never awkward or an issue to be honest....that extra thirst for sex is temporary, while you on the hunt, any man or woman that's been in a relationship telling you they **** everyday and sometimes multiple times a day for over 5 years is either lying or just SICK :lol:

The fact he sent that to her WORK email instead of personal shows exactly who she is as a person and he figured it out. If it's this bad now, they won't have ANY sex if children are present.

Last edited:
There is obviously a communication problem in their relationship, but I like dudes approach. If she isn't cheating, this will mess her head up. she can see how his needs aren't met. If she is cheating she may come clean BC I'm sure she thinks he's hitting something while she's gone.

You think that you know who she is and that's the problem. They've probably argued about this multiple times until all he could do was come up with a creative way to get her attention. She's getting killed in the OG reddit thread by women especially. I don't think she's cheating. She's probably one of those women that doesn't think sex is important in marriage. She even thinks its normal for that to happen.

What i find a problem with is how often she turns this man down...going on a drought is normal, but when one party actually wants to have sex and the other always has an excuse then there is some underlying issue she needs to look into, if she's insecure that's her **** problem, she needs to get that **** in check.

Can't believe some of yall are supporting the dude. Shows clearly how none of you guy know what a marriage is.
Word. This fools a sucka complaining like a straight up *****. If he was smart he'd be slaying his wife on a daily and dealing with his whatever crisis on the side with little ease..

Word. This fools a sucka complaining like a straight up *****. If he was smart he'd be slaying his wife on a daily and dealing with his whatever crisis on the side with little ease..

We condone rape around these parts?

If she says NO twice = YES

I see ya.

That's called marital rape buddy and you didn't read the thread at all.

Back
Top Bottom