Man creates spreadsheet for every time wife denies him sex

:lol:

I like this guy.

Probably connected the laptop to the big screen to fap when he wasn't answering the phone

1080p faps :smokin

So your saying if he grew some balls and firmly looked at his lady and told her all she wanted to hear that she would say no?? Wait until your lady has kids and 75+lbs then holla at me bout this marriage stuff potna..

Man, guess that's all marriage boils down to, my bad...please school me on this marriage thing you are so good at.

I know it is extremely childish. But ole boy should hit her up for the entire 10 days.

After about day 3, her thoughts will move away from him not answering the phone to thoughts of ole boy getting his porterhouse marinated and grilled somewhere else.

This marriage is ****** anyway.

So.....you know that you're only an expert on YOUR OWN WIFE, right?

You thinking because you're older and married you are king of the marriage facts makes you look more immature than mature. People are different.

If she has sincere sex drive issues or self esteem issues or whatever then she could very well still say no.
Young bruh. My undergrads is in SOC and a minor in psych. I deal with at risk teens and their caregivers (90% single mothers) on a daily for over 8 yrs.. You know that real life ****.,, so I have a good grasp and know what I'm talking about. You should've never supported homies comment... That's all..

I know it is extremely childish. But ole boy should hit her up for the entire 10 days.

After about day 3, her thoughts will move away from him not answering the phone to thoughts of ole boy getting his porterhouse marinated and grilled somewhere else.

This marriage is ****** anyway.

Son prolly working with a petite filet.

My girl will give me the I don't feel like it excuse every once in a while
U hit her back with that same excuse even she fiendin
She will pull it out my boxers and start givin me head
I'll get hard then hit her with the babe not right now I'm tired
And roll over.
I get up in the middle of the night to rub one out

I remember doing that once to a girl I was with, told her I was too tired, she kepr insisting she would do all the work. I just wanted to make a point, but damn it was tough to hold out. :lol:

It's bull because girls can holdout with no problem, but when they want it, no problems at all.

Last edited:
And roll over.

I remember doing that once to a girl I was with, told her I was too tired, she kepr insisting she would do all the work. I just wanted to make a point, but damn it was tough to hold out. :lol:

It's bull because girls can holdout with no problem, but when they want it, no problems at all.
That's why u fap 2-3 times before u know when she going into heat
My girl REALLY be wanting to have sex right after her period ends
That's the time she be most fiendin

Both sides can be blamed for certain things.

Women aren't like men and their sex drive is not like ours. We are ready to go whenever we want. With women, it's very much attached to how they're feeling. If they are insecure about their body, stressed, tired, there sex drive will shut down.

There could have been steps taken to prevent this problem. The major one is communication. Instead of letting his frustration build to the point where he made a spreadsheet and sent it to her when she left, he should have talked to her in person about it, and not right before she left on a work trip. What he did is not going to help him fix the problem hurting his marriage, if anything it hurt it more. He knows she's on a work trip, and now he's adding much more stress to the situation.

Sex is important in a marriage, but instead of being upset at the fact sex isn't happening, you have to pinpoint the source of the problem and correct that. That responsibility falls on both of them because it affects both of them.

A lot of you guys are showing your age or maturity level with your responses. I hope none of you get married anytime soon.

Last edited:

Women aren't like men and their sex drive is not like ours. We are ready to go whenever we want. With women, it's very much attached to how they're feeling. If they are insecure about their body, stressed, tired, there sex drive will shut down.

There could have been steps taken to prevent this problem. The major one is communication. Instead of letting his frustration build to the point where he made a spreadsheet and sent it to her when she left, he should have talked to her in person about it, and not right before she left on a work trip. What he did is not going to help him fix the problem hurting his marriage, if anything it hurt it more. He knows she's on a work trip, and now he's adding much more stress to the situation.

Sex is important in a marriage, but instead of being upset at the fact sex isn't happening, you have to pinpoint the source of the problem and correct that. That responsibility falls on both of them because it affects both of them.

A lot of you guys are showing your age or maturity level with your responses. I hope none of you get married anytime soon.

How you know he didnt talk to her already? Ive talked to my girl all the time about problems in our relationship and she still does the ish that pisses me off. Some women just dont get it. If she didnt wanna have sex she still should of had sex. Sex is apart of marriage and doing things you dont wanna do is apart of marriage to. You can only talk so much on a issue before you say **** it. I tell me girl all the time the more you say no the more im out the door because when I go out she aint gonna tell me no.

And roll over.
I remember doing that once to a girl I was with, told her I was too tired, she kepr insisting she would do all the work. I just wanted to make a point, but damn it was tough to hold out. 
laugh.gif

That's why u fap 2-3 times before u know when she going into heat
My girl REALLY be wanting to have sex right after her period ends
That's the time she be most fiendin
You belong in the Fools Wilding Thinking They're Doing It thread. 

Bottom line: a man shouldn't have to beg his WIFE for sex nor should a woman be too tired, busy, hormonal, etc to decline ALL of his attempts

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, I was in a long term relationship from the time i was 19-22. Basically married. Working, paying bills, watching her watch tv.... Glad i went back to college. Single life has been pretty dope man

How you know he didnt talk to her already? Ive talked to my girl all the time about problems in our relationship and she still does the ish that pisses me off. Some women just dont get it. If she didnt wanna have sex she still should of had sex. Sex is apart of marriage and doing things you dont wanna do is apart of marriage to. You can only talk so much on a issue before you say **** it. I tell me girl all the time the more you say no the more im out the door because when I go out she aint gonna tell me no.

I know he didn't talk to her because of her response. The spreadsheet caught her by surprise, that much is obvious. That tells me they've never spoken about it.

"If she didnt wanna have sex she still should of had sex. Sex is apart of marriage and doing things you dont wanna do is apart of marriage to."

That has to be the dumbest thing I've heard. You SHOULD want to have to sex in marriage, but you shouldn't HAVE to have sex every time you don't feel like it. She's not his sex slave, and is entitled to NOT want to have sex every single time he asks. You make it sound like having sex is a burden, if sex becomes a burden, then there are bigger problems in your marriage than sex.

Not having a sex life is a symptom of a bigger problem in their marriage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom