Man doesn't do anything after a guy slaps his girl's phone out her hand on NYC Subway

Now this is just a bad situation overall, but what would you guys have done in this situation?  Crazy people have been getting more bold on public transit as of recent so it's a realistic situation.

The fact that someone recorded this and the nutjob was asking dude why he was talking about him tells me the Latin fella wasn't innocent in all of this. If you ignore these crazies they are very unlikely to wild out like that.

Gotta ignore it or very politely tell them you don't want any trouble. "Chill out bruh" in the wrong tone is enough to set them off.

Fighting back is a no win situation though. He might get bodied, he might break his hand, all just to get a phone back from some bummy cat.

Last edited:
The fact that someone recorded this and the nutjob was asking dude why he was talking about him tells me the Latin fella wasn't innocent in all of this. If you ignore these crazies they are very unlikely to wild out like that.

Gotta ignore it or very politely tell them you don't want any trouble. "Chill out bruh" in the wrong tone is enough to set them off.

Fighting back is a no win situation though. He might get bodied, he might break his hand, all just to get a phone back from some bummy cat.

idk man knowing me and my wife we both got permits too would not have ended well..

but I do agree with you for the "Chill out bruh" I'm trying to do better as well and have to think about all the things that could happen that would not be worth a phone over and some idiot trying to get eprops if I pull my strap

I would have tried to be very chill about it and if dude keeps pressing than game over

but homey recording obviously know something bout to go down even tho that couple is minding their own business.

hope one of these imbecile's meet their match one day

Last edited:
Now this is just a bad situation overall, but what would you guys have done in this situation?  Crazy people have been getting more bold on public transit as of recent so it's a realistic situation.

People haven't been getting "more bold" on Public Transportation. It has always been there. People just have phones now.

But to answer your question, just like Oladipo and Enes Kanter, you HAVE to do something. You HAVE to, you can't just stand there and let someone do that to her

This + NH pointing out that this didn't appear to be a random person on their phone are good observations.

But in the end... You don't curl into a fetal position.

Not to thread jack, but which is worse?

Getting punked out and lil bro'd in front of your lady?

Attempt to fight back and get washed in front of your lady.

I'm going with the latter... Son literally curled up

:x

Last edited:
but I do agree with you for the "Chill out bruh" I'm trying to do better as well and have to think about all the things that could happen that would not be worth a phone over and some idiot trying to get eprops if I pull my strap

y

Man, I think about this daily.

Never know when something is going to happen.

And I always think about it, I probably have more to lose than whoever is in front of me that would even hop out there like that.

But you can't be a sucka.

I hate that feeling

So if you're a successful individual in corporate America you have more to lose by fighting than just cowering in fear. I understand the arguments people want to make and self pride is important but the dude who slapped the girl probably has 0 to lose, otherwise he wouldn't do something stupid like that in the first place.

That's something most of this board never takes into consideration. Just walking away in a situation like this is being the bigger man. I worked in the mental health field specializing in people who are going to the FEDs or just got out. I know when I spot someone like that and an act literally someone cut from that kind of cloth.

Do what though? What do you do that can have you come out winning in that situation?

What if the crazy guy had a blade of some sort and stabs/slices the guy? Would it be worth it over a phone?

Yea man, you never know what someone has on them. It is legit scary when you think about losing your life over a phone.

Man, I think about this daily.

Never know when something is going to happen.

And I always think about it, I probably have more to lose than whoever is in front of me that would even hop out there like that.

But you can't be a sucka.

I hate that feeling

Everyday I carry, the thought runs thru my mind on who going to be the first youtube idiot trying to get eprops to catch a hot one messing with my wife or fam.

One day I had to knock a fool out for talking to my wife in the distance from me he must of thought she was alone stepped up on homie saw my wife with a disgust look on her face when i approached looked at dude asked dude chill out he said something mad disrespectful and i snapped.

i could only imagine what would happen when i carry and someone has the balls to touch anything i own like dude did in the video. Just asking for it

What if the crazy guy had a blade of some sort and stabs/slices the guy? Would it be worth it over a phone?

bruh you got to pick your battles don't get caught slipping in these streets

Last edited:
So if you're a successful individual in corporate America you have more to lose by fighting than just cowering in fear. I understand the arguments people want to make and self pride is important but the dude who slapped the girl probably has 0 to lose, otherwise he wouldn't do something stupid like that in the first place.

That's something most of this board never takes into consideration. Just walking away in a situation like this is being the bigger man. I worked in the mental health field specializing in people who are going to the FEDs or just got out. I know when I spot someone like that and an act literally someone cut from that kind of cloth.
That Pride is a hell of a thing Biggie!

Easy to say, "I would walk away" when you aren't in that situation.

But when your manhood is DIRECTLY challenged x2
A. Your girl is being disrespected
B. Another dude wants troubles

Man there is a chance she might never look at you the same again.

We are told to Protect our women/kids, and the situations comes where we "can't" ~ man.............

I heard you 100% though

Everyday I carry, the thought runs thru my mind on who going to be the first youtube idiot trying to get eprops to catch a hot one messing with my wife or fam.

One day I had to knock a fool out for talking to my wife in the distance from me he must of thought she was alone stepped up on homie saw my wife with a disgust look on her face when i approached looked at dude asked dude chill out he said something mad disrespectful and i snapped.

i could only imagine what would happen when i carry and someone has the balls to touch anything i own like dude did in the video. Just asking for it

You shouldn't carry a gun :lol:

That Pride is a hell of a thing Biggie!

Easy to say, "I would walk away" when you aren't in that situation.

But when your manhood is DIRECTLY challenged x2
A. Your girl is being disrespected
B. Another dude wants troubles

Man there is a chance she might never look at you the same again.

We are told to Protect our women/kids, and the situations comes where we "can't" ~ man.............

I heard you 100% though

Walking away may be the smart thing, but in my opinion, it isn't the RIGHT thing to do.

It's about principalities, word to Big Worm.

Ol' girl might not ever feel safe in that man presence again.

Back
Top Bottom