Man doesn't do anything after a guy slaps his girl's phone out her hand on NYC Subway

Last edited:
It's a lose lose situation. It's New York so going the gun route is out of the question. Even if it wasn't New York, shooting the guy might land you in jail and the dudes family and media will twist it into how the homeless guy wasn't really that bad. On top of that, even if the guy deserved it, killing someone is killing someone it would be tough to have that on your conscience that you killed someone over such an unnecessary situation.

Fighting the guy can go bad if he knocks you out or you do some type of damage to him and again you wind up in a situation with someone who has nothing to lose which is more damaging to you than it is to them.

At the same time you don't want to look like a punk though. But if they were talking about him in Spanish or being slick, they kinda brought it upon themselves.

how do you know that the girl would've wanted dude to step up and do something? My wife definitely would've wanted me not to do anything. The last thing she needs is to take my *** to the hospital or bail me out of jail. I'll prove my manhood to her by being there for my family and putting food on the table.

I bet dude want even going to do anything. If he was really going to do something. He would've KOed dude first and then taken the phone. Dude prolly took one look at the guy and knew he wasn't going to fight no matter what he did.

I bet dude want even going to do anything. If he was really going to do something. He would've KOed dude first and then taken the phone. Dude prolly took one look at the guy and knew he wasn't going to fight no matter what he did.

Well then that makes this guy a huge coward. He and his girl had the balls to clown him while she was obviously trying to record it and when they got caught and confronted he flinched like p **** and moved away instead of handling the situation like a man. He could have 1. Admit him and his girl ****** up and apologized (works more than you would think) 2. Threw them hands and at least try to defend himself. The other thing that bothers me is homie didn't even knock him out and gave him the chance to square up and shoot the fair one and he didn't say a damn word.

You can't run your mouth and think it's ok. Not sure what cloth your cut from but this doesn't work with ANYBODY i've ever came across. Child **** if you ask me

Well then that makes this guy a huge coward. He and his girl had the balls to clown him while she was obviously trying to record it and when they got caught and confronted he flinched like p **** and moved away instead of handling the situation like a man. He could have 1. Admit him and his girl ****** up and apologized (works more than you would think) 2. Threw them hands and at least try to defend himself. The other thing that bothers me is homie didn't even knock him out and gave him the chance to square up and shoot the fair one and he didn't say a damn word.

You can't run your mouth and think it's ok. Not sure what cloth your cut from but this doesn't work with ANYBODY i've ever came across. Child **** if you ask me

The guy is def a coward but I was referring to the aggressor. He was acting all tough but if he was really gonna do something he would've knocked guy the out before he said anything instead of flexing.

As for me, I'm too old and have too much to lose to worry about what other people are saying about me. Like I said earlier, the only thing that matters is my family. I can't be there for my fam if I'm in jail or on a hospital bed. The last thing I need to spend my hard earned money for bail and a lawyer.

The guy is def a coward but I was referring to the aggressor. He was acting all tough but if he was really gonna do something he would've knocked guy the out before he said anything instead of flexing.

As for me, I'm too old and have too much to lose to worry about what other people are saying about me. Like I said earlier, the only thing that matters is my family. I can't be there for my fam if I'm in jail or on a hospital bed. The last thing I need to spend my hard earned money for bail and a lawyer.

I definitely understand your view on it and can respect it. I was/kinda still am a hot head who's learned how to calm down now (i'm 25) but man If i was the dude sitting down I would've at the very least owned up and apologized then if the dude still loked up I would've clipped him PERIOD. Not doing or saying anything is the worse thing you can do in that situation.

This was very difficult to watch. Felt bad for the guy, because he was clearly overpowered by the man who assaulted his girlfriend and robbed her. As Ninjahood mentioned, this was a set up as seen by the phone recording him. Acts like this are becoming more common on public transportation. It isn't the proliferation of video cameras that's exposing this. You have a lot of mentally ill, homeless and frustrated people walking around looking to take their anger out on someone. Just have to hope that you don't catch their eye. I try to avoid this by going in the first car or the car with the person that opens the door. I rarely go in empty cars. Gotta keep your eyes and ears open on the train especially when someone who looks off enters your car.

What would you do in this situation? Hopefully, I'm never in this situation with a woman like my mother or girlfriend; one because my mom would try to scrap and if it were my girl, how could she look me in the eye knowing I can't protect her. As @Biggie62 mentioned, the victim in this situation often has more to lose than the perpetrator. I work for a well known company, get paid well to do so and the company is very conscious of its image. With how quick things go viral, I might unexpectedly get called into HR and told to pack my bags for defending myself or getting arrested in the process if police happen to be on the scene. It is a lose-lose situation. Your pride and self-worth take a huge hit and your girlfriend may no longer respect you.

EDIT: There's no way to determine what happened before this. He says they were talking about him, but there are a lot of crazy, frustrated people that will act out against a person for nothing that the victim did.

Last edited:
Nah they were definitely talking about him or did some **** to set him off.

If they weren't talking about him, they would've said "what? We weren't talking about you"

Their silence is their admittance.

:lol: Ain't no shock.... dude clearly talked to them for a minute before acting out. They definitely said something.

I handle situations like these all the time. The "victim" usually always admits that they instigated it.

:lol: Ain't no shock.... dude clearly talked to them for a minute before acting out. They definitely said something.

I handle situations like these all the time. The "victim" usually always admits that they instigated it.

I mentioned this way back a the beginning, something had to happen before.

Eithe way still doesn't explain why he punked out

Whether he started it or not, he got 0 heart. He look like he seen a ghost. Son probably can't even speak how shook he is.

nothing is worst that da 4,5,6 line...u got all da ratchness & debauchery of da 2 line..then u throw in da fact that da east side lines are beyond congested and poppin at da seams.

4,5,6 all day. Well,I just live in UES with wife and kids, lol.

Back
Top Bottom