Man doesn't do anything after a guy slaps his girl's phone out her hand on NYC Subway

They might be tourist and got caught off guard. Fams was almost in the fetal position tho you gotta stand up for yourself

You shouldn't carry a gun :lol:

:lol:

than why carry its my right so i enforce it especially when my state has stand your ground laws you cant be in these streets not protecting yourself or family.

but like i said I'm trying to do a process where you try to deescalate the situation but if homey keeps pressing they asking for it

I'm never the person to try to start anything I'm very calm and respectful to strangers

but man don't disrespect me or my fam in front of me and think I'm going to crawl in a fetal position in front of them

some real ***** *** responses in here.

you snuff his crazy *** and run if need be but you dont sit there and curl up like a shrimp

My brother got into a fight with a weirdo just before christmas.

Dude was in the bus being mad annoying and then followed my brother out.

My brother didn't want anything to do with dude so he pushed him away and dude threw a weak punch at him.

My broher snapped and punched him in the jaw + kicked him in the solar plexus. The crazy dude fell down and just stayed there.

The problem is that when he punched him in the jaw, he cut his hand on dude's teeth. His hand got infected and he had to stay in the hospital for 2.5 days.

He almost missed the family get together for christmas over a stupid fight with a complete loser that has nothing to lose.

So even if he did put the guy to sleep, it STILL wasn't worth it for him.

But i have to say he wasn't with his girl or nothing like that, so it would be easier to take the L and walk away being alone.

Highly doubt it. We're not about to just jump up and start going at him though. I'd say chill and pick her phone up and if dude comes over with that BS then what am I gonna do? Wait for son to punch me in my mouth? Now I'm stunned and this dude standing over me about to drop more bombs while I hope he doesn't knock me out? If the situation defuses great.

Now if my seed was with me I just gotta look like a punk that day until dude touches me, then I'm going to jail if I can't get off that train.

You don't know my girl man :lol: just trust me, we washin that ***** up and down that train. Worst case scenario she blading dude up.
What are her measurements?

5'8, athletic, 150-160? And she got hands. I seent it. But she fights dirty and will surely cut dude cuz she understands fighting a girl is not the same as fighting a dude.

Last edited:
Everyday I carry, the thought runs thru my mind on who going to be the first youtube idiot trying to get eprops to catch a hot one messing with my wife or fam.

One day I had to knock a fool out for talking to my wife in the distance from me he must of thought she was alone stepped up on homie saw my wife with a disgust look on her face when i approached looked at dude asked dude chill out he said something mad disrespectful and i snapped.

i could only imagine what would happen when i carry and someone has the balls to touch anything i own like dude did in the video. Just asking for it
bruh you got to pick your battles don't get caught slipping in these streets

People like you shouldnt be allowed to own weapons

5'8, athletic, 150-160? And she got hands. I seent it. But she fights dirty and will surely cut dude cuz she understands fighting a girl is not the same as fighting a dude.

I hear you but I would just link you to the Rhonda Rousey thread.

She is STILL a woman.

No disrespect to you and your family

Dude slappin' the phone outta homie's hand aint all there mentally. Yea, he probably should have done something, but he was going to catch that L regardless. Guaranteed dude was homeless and probably had a razor or some **** on him.

I wonder what led up to it...on the trains in NYC, mind your own.

Dude slappin' the phone outta homie's hand aint all there mentally. Yea, he probably should have done something, but he was going to catch that L regardless. Guaranteed dude was homeless and probably had a razor or some **** on him.

Seems like not minding their own lead to this unless dude was just straight nuts. That was really the smart thing to do, but you may as well leave that girl now.

I bet ol boy would wash yall and ya girl

We're goin down fighting. ***** better not turn his back to either of us :lol:

I hear you but I would just link you to the Rhonda Rousey thread.

She is STILL a woman.

No disrespect to you and your family

Oh nah I feel you, that's why she keeps that blade. She not about to fight no grown man :lol:

We're goin down fighting. ***** better not turn his back to either of us :lol:
Oh nah I feel you, that's why she keeps that blade. She not about to fight no grown man :lol:

I mean, even with, "Inflated Confidence" because she has a knife is risky.

You trust that she can get the knife out and use it in time before someone knocks her lights out?

Nah man, best bet is to tell your woman to run away before she gets damaged.

Seems like not minding their own lead to this unless dude was just straight nuts.
That was really the smart thing to do, but you may as well leave that girl now.

Based off of his reaction, I think it was a combination of both.

So if you're a successful individual in corporate America you have more to lose by fighting than just cowering in fear. I understand the arguments people want to make and self pride is important but the dude who slapped the girl probably has 0 to lose, otherwise he wouldn't do something stupid like that in the first place.

That's something most of this board never takes into consideration. Just walking away in a situation like this is being the bigger man. I worked in the mental health field specializing in people who are going to the FEDs or just got out. I know when I spot someone like that and an act literally someone cut from that kind of cloth.
That Pride is a hell of a thing Biggie!

Easy to say, "I would walk away" when you aren't in that situation.

But when your manhood is DIRECTLY challenged x2
A. Your girl is being disrespected
B. Another dude wants troubles

Man there is a chance she might never look at you the same again.

We are told to Protect our women/kids, and the situations comes where we "can't" ~ man.............

I heard you 100% though

I agree with you too. I've gotten into fights when people started jumping a friend or something of that nature when after the fact I'm punching myself thinking how bad things could have ended up for me because of what I could lose. Most recently last spring. It's especially tough when you grow up in an urban environment where you are use to defending yourself. It's hard to turn that off, even when you get older.

Back
Top Bottom